sixteen

"Never knew, Moon Goddess could be this cruel to this family as well. They never deserved to see a day like this." A pack lady sadly mumbled to the others eyeing the omega's vulnerable situation.

Taehyung is now all lying on his bed thrashing all over shouting in pain as Jeongguk is being treated in the other room. The pain is unbearable. He is feeling like his soul is being pulled apart from his body. Taehyung never knew pain could be reached at such level where he could only dreamt of solitariness, to die.

Jennie is equally in pain. How could she even stay stable looking at this scene. She too is whimpering along with her Taetae holding his hands tightly not letting it slipped away.

"You are right. All I am now praying for their wellbeing, and hopefully their enemy dies in more pain." She could complete an another scream of the omega booms through the hall.

"Stop it pl-ease.. som-someone stop it please." Jennie whispered panicked as Taehyung is almost about to pass out.
"I SAID STOP IT PL-EASE. HE WILL DIE!!!" She shouted holding her ears.

"Jen. Child please keep calm.

"HE IS DIEING. TAETAE IS DIEING. HIS BREATHS ARE GETTING ABNORMAL. I COULD SENSE, YOU LOOK YOURSELF. WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUST THE WITCH. WHAT IF SHE IS HERE TO KILL US!!!!"

"Jen. This is not how it look like. Taetae must have to go though the pain baby. This is because of their mate bonding. Please pray for better. We have no option left otherwise-

"NO I WANT MY BROTHERS BACK. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THEM, I WILL NOT
GO EASY WITH ANYONE!!!"

"Child please at this moment Taetae needs you. We've experienced such too. We are assuring you with our own experience. Taetae is bound with our Alpha's both sorrow and happiness. Because they are mates."

------

"Like seriously Taetae!!"

Was the voice literally startled the duo, who was busy tasting each other's sweet caverns. Taehyung while startling, looks through the other's shoulder only to meet with Hyungsik looking at him with a disappointed face.

Jeongguk too turns around with an irritated face. God such an embarrassment.

"Oh no.. My Alpha." Hyungsik immediately bowed into ninety degree realizing finally who was the man Taehyung was kissing.

Well he was about to kill the omega, as he thought the so called love sick omega is now moving on from His crush Jeongguk and trying out with another male. Like ewwww.. how could he... But now it's okay okay.. hehe.

"Hmm. I will be at the kitchen." Without saying further Jeongguk walks inside to the kitchen holding out the eggs from Taehyung's hand.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Taehyung asked more irritated, as this Alpha, his so called mate is showing him that so called creepy smirky face now.

"Someone was enjoying their First kiss... Hmmmm?" Hyungsik sing-songed swinging his hips in a dancing manner.

"Blush* And you had to interrupt!!! Like why the hell you are here at this moment?"

"Eye roll* really Taetae? Mom saw you running at the street like a possesed person a while ago. She informed me, and I am here to check on you. Now how would I know, what my purely, innocent mate is doing behind my back?" Hyungsik reasoned sitting on the sofa comfortably.