Twenty Seven

After taking a warm bath Taehyung walks towards his bedroom and wraps his naked body with their duvet and walks outside to find his hubby's whereabouts while sniffing the air. Youp. Exactly no clothes required. As he doesn't care if Jieun sees him like this on the way. Perhaps he would instead drop the cover immediately he encounter her and show her his divine body, scoff*!!! Moreover Jennie is not home anymore. So yeah being bold has a different taste.

Sniff* sniff*
"Why the hell My hubby is smelling like sweat- oh wow he is in the gym? Now I am horny-NO!!! control Tae control!!! You have a different plan. Don't let your hormones to spoil everything!! Yes!!! Control!! But him doing push ups~~~~ wow.... Plank~~~~ wow.... Oh the squats~~~aaahhhh..focus Tae foc- that pull up part where his rockstar hand...Omg!!!! I need you Kookie!!!!"'

Taehyung speeded his steps to the gym room while licking his dry lips, not caring about his inner nervousness anymore.

"Tae, Believe me if you fucked up this time? I am disowning you." Taehyung's wolf interrupted.
"No no.. it's not a normal threaten. Just take it as the calm before the storm. Oh believe me I could even kill your stupid ass at this rate. Can you just imagine how angry am I? No right? Let me-

"Will you shut up for a second? I am on a very important mission, can't you see? Blind fellow."

"Oh Moon Goddess please give me a valid reason why did I spell bound with this stupidest creature? Please give a way outta this. Please!!!! Like no he is going to confess to his husband about his pregnancy and calling it a Mission? Ommg!!!!!please!!! This is too much of stupidity. I can't tolerate!!!!"

Blocked****

Taehyung grunts blocking his mind link with his Wolf.

"Stupid creature is you, not me!! Gosh I've almost forgotten what Jimin told me!! Oh yes. Go straight up to my hubby and give him a mind boggling blowjob then spit the truth along with his cum in utter calmness in the same kneeling posture. Oh yes!! My Jimina is so genius. Mmuuahhh muaahhh."

While squalling like a mad man Taehyung excitedly opens the gym door but only to gulp in utter terror as His hubby is busy throwing powerful punches over the boxing bag. His aura is not a joke anymore.

Mission abort!!! I will just simply confess. Not gonna do any sensual. Yeah that's it.

Taehyung gulped taking a long breath walks in with steady steps.

Kookie I am pregnant.

Kookie... Kookie!!!! Gosh why the hell nothing is coming out of my mouth. Aaaaaaahhh... Hee? What is going on? Kookie? Ko- You can definitely endure everything Taehyung. What else he will be mad, it's not that Your Kookie is gonna hit you physically. Scoff*

"Jeon Jeongguk I am pregnant!!!" Taehyung uttered immediately dropping the duvet from his body revealing his entire nakedness.

"49." Jeongguk said leaving the last punch to the bag using his entire energy making the omega to flinch at the sound it made.

Not even glancing at the omega's body Jeongguk walks towards the side table removing his boxing gloves and take a water bottle to drink. And at the same time Taehyung felt really miserable and neglected at the moment..his tears are about to pour out.

"Kooki-

"Four Days, Thirteen hours and forty nine minutes Jeon Taehyung. Do you know what it implies?" Jeongguk snaps gritting his teeth. He threw away the water bottle to the floor immediately completing his sentence and marched to the omega.

"Th-that You have been punching the ba-bag?" Taehyung asked in confusion more like scared.

"Scoff* Being obvious, aren't we hmm? Now tell me, When did you find it?"