nine

Immediately a smile appeared on the Frustrated True blood's face entering into his bedroom. Where his beauty is all laying down like a starfish, snoring silently. The warm duvet along with the pillows are splattered over the bedside floor.

So clumsy.

Sometimes Jeongguk wonders, what The Moon Goddess might have thought before making the two souls meet each other when they were totally opposite.
Jeongguk chukled, then picked up the things from the floor and neatly folded them together and placed alongside the bed. As Jeongguk has different plan to do now. He loves to sleep in their balcony sometimes with his Husband. He usually do this when frustration kicks his nerves up. Then he needs his omega with him.

Jeongguk softly picks up the omega smoothly not trying to wake him up. And carried him towards the balcony. He set on his usual armchair and straddled his husband on his lap caressing his body softly as Taehyung is whining out of so much movement with his body.

"My precious." Jeongguk mumbled caressing his cheeks finding him more adorable at this moment.

"Always gives me hard time breathing." He said pinching his nose with a smile. Making Taehyung to scoop closer. Although he already had woken up at the very moment Jeongguk had carried him, still he doesn't want to open his eyes yet. He is hella sleepy.

"Squeeze me moweeeee!!!" Taehyung mumbled sleepily sniffing his Alpha's scent.

Jeongguk just chukled Pulling the other more to himself.
"Are you being uncomfortable in this position?" He asked to his adorable mate in a soft voice.

"Nwoooo!!!!" Taehyung replied whining. As he wants to sleep more which the other is not letting.

"Sleep tight." Jeongguk whispered leaving a long pack to his forehead whispering short soothing words making the other all again to drift to sleep.

For Jeongguk too it didn't take much time to sleep surrounding him, along with the breeze constantly knocking at their warm snuggled up posture to make it more livid.

Gosh This is home. The home they desired.

Yes it took many sacrifices for them to stand at this position of their relationship. This is why They become extra possessive with each other in times.

Talking about Sacrifices? Yes they for sure had to sacrifice the most prominent part of their lives to get together. Which are their fated Mates.

As I've already said to you They fall into relationship first then into mateship. Let me explain: Taehyung and Jeongguk are not fated Mates. They were not meant to each other to be honest. But the feeling they developed for each other had made them together. So They had to do a mutual understanding with both of their fated Mates. And now they all are separately being all happy.

"Can I- hav-have your autograph Chief?"

Was the first words Jeongguk heard from the omega, when he attended a officer appointing ceremony as a chief guest. There he first saw Taehyung. And trust me, All Jeongguk could reply to the omega at that moment that he had already taken his heart so no need for an autograph. gosh!!! Only if it was that simple!!!!

"Cough* Autograph for?" Jeongguk asked back to the omega trying to act hard as much as he could do at that moment.

Taehyung shyly looked down finding the question more intimidated. As he just wanted to keep his Crush's memory long to himself. Chief Jeon Jeongguk has always been Taehyung's core inspiration and ideal. But he never knew this stupid heart of him would practically give into the same male he ever idealized. Well he doesn't regret too though.