Chapter 8: Exams and dreams

After the night everyone slept and then as for Jinsei he turned himself and then felt something squishy on his face and then...

Jinse then touches and then...

(Squish)

Jinsei: Uhhh what the...

Jinsei then opened his eyes and saw Himeko beside him and then Jinsei freaked out and then said..

Jinsei: MOTHER??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?????

Kiana: JINSEI senpai? What's wrong???

Jinsei: A wild Himeko appears after I woke up....

Kiana: EH? AUNT HIMEKO???

Later..

Jinsei: SO let me get this straight.... Himeko carried me from the couch to my room and then slept here?

Himeko: Y- yes....

Jinsei: *sigh* I wanted to thank you but sleeping next to a child is not acceptable....

Himeko; but-

Jinsei: But! I know you are already drunk as Kiana said earlier and then got too drunk... and then slept beside me...*sigh* Things just got out of hand....

Kiana(mind): Geez... Serious Jin senpai is somehow Hot.. and scary!!

Mei: I made Tea!

Jinsei: thanks Mei!

Mei: hmhhmhmh!

Mei(Mind): He sounds serious today! Wait... HE SAID HIMEKO SLEPT WITH JINSEI??? OH HELL NO!!!!

Mei then looked at Jinsei who was maintaining his weapons and then wrote some notes on what to do with his toys...

Mei: Cleaning?

Jinsei: Nope I am inspecting... well what do you need?

Mei: Oh nothing...

Mei then sat down beside Jinsei and then there is an awkward silence and then Jinsei broke the ice...

Jinsei: Perhaps ou want to catch up the years we lost?