TWHA EX: 11 The Wrath of XXXX

(Warland's Fire: Audiomachine)

Kiana: THIS PRESENCE IS!!!

Kevin: Thats right... this is the power of Finality..

Kiana then dashed towards Kevin and then slammed her blade on Kevin but he blocked it and then kicked her away while Mei Dashed towards Kevin and thens ends multiple slashes on the way and then.

Mei: GHK!

Kevin; before it... we are nothing but sands before it... This is just part of the whole picture until you know the power of Karma.

Bronya then appeared and then Shoots her key of reason at Kevin but as backed by his wing and then sends a slash wave at her which she dodged but the heat burned her alittle like it just scratched her.

Kevin; It knows no emotion and it is tireless a force of nature that reshapes and cycles all civilizations.

(BOOOOM!)

As Kiana dodged a pillar of flames same with Mei who is now exchanging strikes with Kevin but Kevin parries all the strikes and Kiana then backs her up with a Kick and Kevin caught Kiana's foot and threw her to Bronya..

(GRAB!)

(WHOOSH!)

Kiana; GAAAAAHH!!!

Mei; KIANA!!!

Bronya then catch Kiana and then She also got slammed to the pillar around her and then Mei is trapped.

Kiana: HNRAAAAH!

(SHINK!)

As Kiana somehow slashed Kevin and then Kevin just tanked the hit and then...

Kevin: Every intelligent life in the universe are bounded by how they exist.. A barrier that cannot be conquered by will.

Mei then dashes away as Bronya shoots her Key of reason and then it hits Kevin but he parried many strikes...

Kevin: With Project stigma Its this way of existence you need to face.

Kiana then Dashed to Kevin and then clashed blades..

(BDANGSH!!!!)

Kevin: Hmmmm 

(SHINK!)

Kiana got slashed on the shoulder and then She was sent flying by the cold aura of Kevin and then Imprisoned her in ice same with Bronya...

(SHINK!)

(BAM!)

Bronya; GHK!

Kiana; GHAAK!!!

Kevin; As expected from Herrschers ....

Kevin then flies away and then......

__________________________

Kiana(Mind): DONT GIVE UP!! GHK!  FLAMES!!! DONT GO COLD!!!!  REIGNITE!!!!

(BAM!)