Blazing Inheritance: Requiem...

(FMZZZZZZZZ)

Jinsei then opened his eyes and saw himself inside the cells where the child test subjects are being kept... but outside of the cell...

Jinsei: This is.... The cell rooms of Babylon... it seems we are in the memory realm..

????: This test subject is no use huh..

Jinsei: What...?

The man's voice is devoid of emotions and JInsei becomes increasingly angry at the situation as he saw many children being used as test subjects...

Jinsei(mind); According to Argen's intel, they're being tested to become some honkai resistant children... but what caused this... And also they used honkai energy to wipe the cities to get some children and- Tch...... Now I understand Sirin's anger for humanity....

Sirin: So you now know why I hate humanity, Jinsei...

Jinsei: Eh?

Jinsei then looked back and see Sirin in Kiana form and she is floating beside him...

Jinsei: TUNA- I mean... Sirin...

Sirin: Call me what you want... So... you heard from a specific human about me huh? Fine... I will show you.... everything you need to know...

Jinsei: This is strange...

Sirin: What is?

Jinsei: Helping me, we fought a deadly battle, Sirin... and now....

Sirin: I have no intention of wasting my energy to fight, Insect..

Jinsei(Mind): Now there's the Sirin I know...

_______________________________________

Inside the cells can be heard... silent wails of pain, the screams of agony and the cries of the weak and the fear from the constant despair... Jinsei is having huge sad sympathy for them..

Sirin: Dont sympathise them, Jinsei.... You cannot sympathize nor help the dead...

Jinsei: *sigh* I know, Sirin.... I know... I just can't help it...

Sirin then saw her past self and then Jinsei saw her..

(Sirin: It hurts... Mom... IT HURTS!!!)

Sirin closed her eyes in that memory and Jinsei is shocked to see Sirin's past self and Sirin said something....

Sirin: I was taken away by force due to my honkai resistance... and they began to do horrible things to me and everyone... until then.... I made friends... Bella... Avrora... and Agata

Jinsei: The Benares....?

Sirin: Hpf... You, humans, love to name monsters you created yourselves... those bastards from Schicksal lied to every one of you... calling me a monster... no... they made me a monster... they did horrible things to Bella and me...