Red: Endgame 2

Theresa: Is everyone ready?

Kiana: MORE THAN EVER! AUNT TERI!

Mei: I am...

Kevin: Mei.. Be careful out there.. I will be preparing the rest of the people...

Elysia: Are you sure you won't come right now?

Kevin: I am currently working on something... so then it won't be long...

Elysia: I see

Tesla: The Hyperion is almost finished... we are gonna enter on the other side of the world before really going to the red area...

Einstein: Thus it will be too risky to enter immediately there...

Kiana: We should get going..

Mei: Indeed..

Kiana and her squad are now inside the Hyperion as they are now preparing for the final battle She is holding her sword and Mei si beside her..

Mei; Neh... Kiana... How was Jinsei before all of this..

Kiana: hmmm Oh We started to live together for our break... 

Mei: eh? Do you guys.. live together?

Kiana: And also... we are...

Mei: YOU GUYS ARE ENGAGED??

Kiana; yeah... but then.... this happened... 

Elysia: That's so sad.... It's almost the same as Fu Hua with Jinshiro...

Fu Hua: We already had Rin and she already has grown up... 

Rin is sitting beside Fu Hua and Li Sushang and Rin is sleeping on Li's shoulder...

Bronya: Bronya believes that Jinsei might be at the top area of the tree...

Fu Hua: It will be difficult to get there...

Tesla: Indeed... in fact, we have a new Honkai beast measurement...

Einstein: It is called, God class... they're as strong as some Herrschers... you need to be careful..

________________________________________________

Chris: We're almost to the red area... Get ready..

Kiana and her squad then stood up and then Kiana sheaths her sword and then prepares to drop on to the edge of the Red Zone...

Kiana: I'll be going first... Adios...

Mei: WAIT! KIANA!

Kiana: