Blazing Inheritance: The person behind the mask

The operation has now begun... they are now trying to find Jinsei and the Herrscher of Dominance...

But Jinsei.... It is not looking good...

He did not make it out...

__________________________________________________

???: We heard that the herrscher of the void would be transferred to the Arctic base a few days later...

???: THEY'RE DARING US! ARE WE GONNA SUBMIT TO THIS HUMILIATION??? In their eyes, we are cheese-chasing mice! They have set an apparent trap out there to insult us.... IF WE LET THIS CHANCE GO! WE WILL BE WORSE THAN RATS!!! We know it's a trap.. BUT WE WILL COME BACK WITH THE PRICE!!!

Jinsei: Heh... Don't make me laugh... Sex doll... You really don't know what will come in your way...

???: Dman you.. I thought I KILLED YOU!

Jinsei: It takes more than a rat like you to take me out... look... my wounds are gone...

Jinsei(Mind): But my strength is gone... but my wounds are constantly regenerating at a fast pace... good...

Jinsei: And also... They are coming... for your heads...

????: A Human like you will not BE ABLE TO INTERFERE! I WILL EXTRACT YOUR POWER... NO MATTER WHAT!!

Jinsei: Hoh? What makes you say that? In fact, you only absorb my own personal power... only to be refilled by my excess power.... Do you think I never thought about this? I am destroying your little puppet show from the inside... 

Jinsei then had a serious expression that even made the puppets shudder..

Jinsei: I am only using you.... to stabilize myself..... heh... like some dolls you are...

????: DAMARE!!!!

(BAM!!)

JInsei: Ahahahahahahh! That hurts!!!! NICE!!!!

????: We will show you..... WHy I am a herrscher of...

Jinsei: Heh.. Herrscher of dolls...

____________________________________________

Meanwhile with Kiana, Seele and Bronya...

Kiana is fighting a certain hoard of black beasts and Seele is slicing some of the beasts while Kiana is in her void drifter form while Bronya is in her Herrscher form.

Seele: 

Seele or Bronya's girlfriend came back from the Sea of quanta and had some adventures with them on the way out

She has a  split personality named Veliona or AKA Yandere Seele