Shattered Samsara: My little bird Short (End of ALone)

Senti's POV

Senti: This place is.....

Senti is now walking to the flower fields and then she saw a person in front of her.... the person had a white cloak with a sword tucked into the ground and he is staring at the sunset...

 the person had a white cloak with a sword tucked into the ground and he is staring at the sunset

????: You loved this field, do you?

Senti: Yeah...... it reminds me of my old days..... I would always come to this place whenever I felt desperate..... I and my family always come to a field like this...

???: It soothes your should doesn't it?

Senti: Yeah... My father would always plant a new flower in this field for Mother to see... instead of giving it to her, mother would always insist on planting them in a field so that it would bloom around... Heh.... why am I talking about this now..... I just.......... Miss my family..... Mother... Father...... but yet...... (Hic)

The man then removed his mask and  Senti widened her eyes her eyes now had tears as she recognized the person in front of her...

Jinshiro: Come on... Give your dad a reunion hug...

Senti is now crying ugly as she finally meets her father again as it's been so many years since she dashed to Jinshiro and tackled him on the ground...

Jinshiro: Ahahahah Hora! You might ruin the flowers you liked you know..?

Senti: I DONT CARE!!! I don't care...

Jinshiro: I see hehe... 

Senti: WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Jinshiro: Let it all out... Let it all out...

The evil, spread like a fever ahead
It was night when you died, my firefly
What could I have said to raise you from the dead?
Oh, could I be the sky on the Fourth of July?