TWHA 0: Stigmata and meeting the bro

(Whoom)

Jinsei: Where....

???????: It seems that I have successfully placed my mark on you

???????: It seems that I have successfully placed my mark on you... since it is compatible to you. 

Jinsei then looked at his back and saw the mark in there and he is shocked...

???????: It seems the Stigmata is in place.. now wake up... your mother is waiting..

(WHOOOSHH!)

____________________________________

Jinsei woke up and then raised his hand and shouted..

Jinsei: WAIT! I-

Jinsei finds himself in the hospital room and then...

Himeko: JINSEI!

Theresa: JINSEI!

Jinsei: Where...

Himeko: Brazil...

Jinsei: Pease tells me you are joking....

Himeko: PFFFT I'm just joking... Huh?

Himeko saw some marks on Jinsei's back and they are shocked...

Himeko: A new kind of stigmata...

Jinsei: This means...

Himeko: The far east confirms two new stigmata separate from the Kaslanas and Shania bloodlines... For thousands of years, Schicksal has only discovered two natural stigmata and now two have appeared.

Theresa: Reports say that the stigmata that you currently have are very unknown to everything. It is very different. Very form any natural or artificial stigmata..

Jinsei: Wait... Are you saying there are artificial stigmata?

Theresa: yes

Himeko: Jinsei.... who did you obtain yours?

Jinsei then places his hand on his face and grips his hair a little.

Jinsei: I- I was sent... into an unknown.... place in my mind.. and saw someone that looked like me... and then... that's it...