TWHA EX: 10 No.....

(FZMM!!)

(BOOM!)

As two flares of powers outlined every move when Jinshiro and Kevin clashed their blades.

Jinshiro is now in his Herrscher form and  Kevin is in his MANTIS form..

Jinshiro then jumped up and then slammed his blade on Kevin's sword and then Kevin parried the blade..

(SHCHINKNGGG!!!!)

Jinshiro: GHK!

(BOOOM!)

later, Kevin and Jinshiro are now on a stand off as they re now face to face after all the battling they did as they stopped for awhile then Kevin said.

Kevin: How long have you been slacking, Jinshiro!

Jinshiro: As a father... I have to spend a few years to take care of my family even if I have to leave the battle field for a long time I dont care... What are you fighting for Kevin? The Project stigma is not what it should be... You are the one who changed it form that stupid oath of yours... Humanity will defeat Honkai... I know we could I but why go such lengths to achieve that??? A POSSIBILITY OF HUMAN EXTINCTION WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DO THAT! KEVIN KASLANA!

Kevin: . . . . The only sacrifice... I am willing to make.... using the will of Stigmata...

 using the will of Stigmata

All for the sake of MEI... My love.... I promised her.. I WILL DEFEAT HONKAI! NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

Jinshiro: THERE IS ANOTHER WAY KEVIN! WE HAVE TO JUST LISTEN TO OURSELVES PLEASE! DO THIS FOR MEI! THE FLAME CHASERS!!!

Kevin; THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY! JINSHIRO! AND THAT IS THE ONLY PATH!!! 

(THIS SHIT IS FIRE!!!!)

(SHINK!)

Kevin: then dashed towards Jinshiro but Jinshiro blocked his sword but was sent away by the Kaslana Force and then..

Kevin: I will do anything defeat Honkai even if I have to sacrifice something even my own best friend of lover...

Jinshiro: You tuned into a monster, Kevin.... I will put a stop to this...

Jinshiro and Kevin then gathered their own power to dash round and then it caused a huge explosion as they went through eachother as blades clashed and then..

Jinshiro: GETSUGA!!!

Kevin: RYUJIN!!!!

Jinshiro: TENSHOUUU!!!!