Chapter 22: The king and his slave

(FLAP!! FLAP!!!)

The sounds echoed in her ears... it sounded like rain dropping on an umbrella or a dove's wings flapping its wings..

When she opened her eyes, she saw the metal ceiling first...

Himeko: Where..... Am I...?

Himeko swooned as she struggled to get up due to some pain in her body...

Himeko: Is this... a prison?  of course I was defeated and arrested.... but where is Jinsei....?

Himeko almost fell flat on the ground and then as she is about to she remembered Jinsei....

Himeko: If I fell to the ground I wonder what would Jinsei do..

(Jinsei: BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA)

Himeko: Probably that..... what is this....... noise in my head?

____________________________

With Jinsei: 

(THCING!)

Otto: GHK!

Jinsei: TCH!

Jinsei(Mind): He could parry some strikes but to me... he seems to be struggling....

Jinsei: Not bad, Otto Apocalypse...

(BAM!!!)

Jinsei is now in front of Otto but then...

Jinsei: You are years earlier to keep up with me....

Otto: I should be the one saying THAT!

(CHANG!!!!)

Jinsei then go toe to toe with Otto with his limitless arsenal of light weapons and then later... Jinsei is shot three times but was defended by some Black and red lightning-like barrier...

Jinsei: tch...

Otto: A barrier huh? well then! 

Otto then summons a sword and then starts to fight swords and Jinsei si being pushed back but Jinsei then jumped over Otto and then kicked him in the Gut...

Otto(mind): This young man is the Herscher of the wind.... but surprisingly... he already had achieved what I wanted to achieve.... a Human with Herrscher powers.... he human with herrscher powers but still has his humanity intact... let's see how he-

(BAM!!!)

Jinsei is already in front of Otto and his hand touches his face to slam him down...

Jinsei: Otto... you're strong... but...

Jinsei is so strong that he got the two of them out of the void and then he slammed Otto on the ground....

Otto: GUH!!!

Jinsei: However whatever you're planning.... I am not gonna LET YOU!!!

(SHINK!!!)

Jinsei raised his sword to kill Otto but then he sensed something coming in....

(WHOOSH!)

Jinsei: huh?

(TING!!!)

Jinsei jumped away and then saw a Lance and then looked up and saw the one and only.....

Jinsei: TCH..... Durandal Nee sama...

 Durandal Nee sama