Chapter 17: The queen's arrival, Hail the queen

Mei POV...

Mei is fighting some enemies on her own and then she had been distracted by some of her thoughts... she is fighting fiercely...

Mei (Mind): Ugh!.... I feel so drowsy... but why is it all I can think is you....

Mei then fights another horde of Honkai Beasts and some honkai blood got on her face...

Mei(Mind): I like how you end every mission... Kick down the dorm door down and say, Mei senpai I am home! And leap beside me and you'll yell at my ear about how hungry are you...I would always rub Your hair... and tell you welcome back...I like these things about you... along with Jinsei...

Mei then fights another group

Mei(mind): Jinsei, You were always there for me when I am in trouble... you always protect me with Kiana... and your loving arms and The warmth in your arms is all that I need to be motivated to go through... you always encourage me in the most ridiculous way to go through obstacles and I did...

Mei then fight other Honkai beasts and then thought...

Mei(mind): You're not some Kaslana heroin... not a clone of the 2nd Herscher.. to me... you re a gentle, kind idiot that I will never let go of

Mei(Mind): Jinsei, you are not a monster... you're a kind man that I love and I love your funny antics I would always smile due to your funny antics...

Mei then finishes on the area later on and then....

Otto: hehe.. Theresa and the others have arrived... Then its time to go through the next phase of the experiment...

With Theresa...

Mei: The defense barrier is disabled.. Hyperion is almost above the laboratory....

Chris: Something is not right... why did their defense become so weak?

Theresa: Now that you have said it yeah...

Chris: Jinsei...

With Jinsei

Jinsei: yeah?

Chris: Something is not right but we don't know to be careful...

Jinsei: I am always careful..

Chris: Cap and a half you just got donuted by a loli shut up...

Jinsei: SHUT UP!

(BMM!!!)

Theresa: MEI!!!

Mei: AH!!

Chris: SHIT! JINSEI!!!

Jinsei: YEAH????

Chris: SOMETHING HAPPENED WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS!!!

Jinsei: HAI!

With Mei...

???: Mei Senpai....

Mei: Kiana... chan? AH! ARE YOU OK???

Kiana: I'm good.. never been better..

Kiana/???: It felt as though I have been given a second life...

Mei: Kiana Chan???