Season 2 Ep 1

The Void has now ended.... Jinsei and Kiana fell to the ocean.... and was washed out to the Shore...

.

.

.

..

.

Jinsei is holding Kiana closely as it was previously when Jinsei held Kiana when they re falling to the ocean..

Kiana:

Jinsei woke up first and saw Kiana who is still unconscious

Jinsei: Kiana........

Kiana then woke up and then saw Jinsei standing it is already night time and Jinsei was placing firewood and then he saw Kiana awake..

Jinsei: Kiana... finally awake.. trying to-

Kiana: JINSEI!!!

Jinsei was then tackled down and then Kiana is crying tears as she saw Jinsei's first thing she saw when she woke up....

Jinsei: Thank goodness..... you're ok....

Kiana: ALright... I will contact Aunt Himeko...

Jinsei then flinched and then had some little tears in his eyes and then he remembered....

Himeko(Flashabck): Take care of Kiana....

Kiana: Huh? I cannot contact Aunt Himeko... 

Jinsei: Kiana.... you cannot anymore...

Kiana: Why??

JInsei could not say a word and then he said...

Jinsei: Kiana what do you remember when you were taken...?

Kiana: n- Nothing.... then I just woke up briefly when something woke me up inside... and I found this serum bottle....

Jinsei: I see...

Kiana: Jinsei... what happened to AUnt Himeko?

Jinsei: . . . 

Kiana: ANSWER ME JINSEI!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO AUNT HIMEKO???

Jinsei: Himeko...... fought the Herrscher that took over your body.....

Kiana: As expected form AUnt Himeko she is strong!!!

Jinsei: However.... she sacrificed herself to save you......

Kiana: No....... you're not lying are you?

Jinsei: WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT THIS????

Kiana fliched at Jinsei outburst as she saw Jinsei's eyes that are filled with tears and Kiana now got the message...

Jinsei: Kiana...... I wish I could save her... But yet......... I couldn't.......

Kiana: No... Aunt Himeko....