TWHA 0: A new quest

Jinsei: What you lost may return. But what you throw away, will never return.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jinsei is now playing Modern warfare with Chris and they played in duos in the battle royale and then.

Jinsei: Duude. these enemies are topo EZ

Chris: I know right? Buch of pussies..

Jinsei: PFFFT yeah

_________________________________________

Jinsei then stood up and then he looked at the same mask he had for awhile now..

Jinsei: huh...?

Jinsei: Since when did it become whole

Jinsei: Since when did it become whole....?

Chris: You mean the mask? Last night I heard some cracking noises and I saw the mask forming itself... it must be... related to the mission..

Jinsei: Indeed... Oh by the way... How is Argen....?

Chris: Huh? Still worried about that son of a bitch? *sigh* He got court-martialed... he was given two choices to stay in prison or expulsion...

Jinsei: What did he choose?

Chris: With his beliefs... he chose expulsion...

Jinsei: How Ironic he would have chosen death as he said to me before.

(BAM!)

Jinsei; HOLY SHIT! YOU SCARED ME!

Wendy: Oh damn.... Wait that mask...

Jinsei: I have to find an answer to this mask.... If it is indeed part of me or it has records... I will have to find some... or maybe..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

my memories...

Wendy is shocked at his mission and then..

Wendy: I see... I will give you any files you need... but maybe with the description that is...

Jinsei: Then... About or related to this..

Wendy: Let me check.. give me a day or an hour to find some.

Jinsei: I see after getting some.. maybe I can start my journey.