PART-1

A/N- I'm a new one in this field please help me grow and help me to correct my mistakes!!! 😫

PART 1

Third person pov

The story start from where a 5years old boy is being beated by his own Uncle and Aunt. He had been beaten for 2 hours till now, but still his Uncle and Aunt are beating him. The boy is like a punching bag and stress reliever for both of them. After 2 more hours they stopped beating the poor boy and left to their own room. The little boy stand up with so much difficulty and left to his room which was basically a storeroom. He saw himself in mirror, their were so many bruises, scratches, scars and blood was also following continuously. But the boy just went to washroom and took a shower after that he wore clothes to cover his all injuries. Then he went to sleep cause today was Sunday.

Let me tell you about this boy. His name is SPINZ. He is 5 years old. His Parents are dead. Now he live with Uncle and Aunt. Well first Spinz parents and his Uncle & Aunt live together in this house. It was middle class family but they all were living happily. Spinz Uncle and Aunt were living only for their own good. Simply we can say that they were very greedy and bad people. Then Spinz mom became pregnant with him. After giving birth she died. But Spinz lived happily with his father for 2 years. Then his father died due to a car accident. After that only Spinz and his Uncle & Aunt left in the house. But now Uncle and Aunt were in great loss cause both Spinz's Mom and Dad are dead so that now they have to take care of him. And they were more stressed because from now on; the house in which they live became legally their. So from starting today they have to pay bills like electricity bill, water bill... from their own pocket. They became so angry that they start to beat Spinz. And this has been happening from the next week his father died. The boy know that now he has no one and no where to go so he quietly take all the insult and beating to live in the house. When Spinz turned 3 years old his Uncle and Aunt didn't sent him to school cause all school were expensive for them.

But one day his Uncle came home being so happy and shake Spinz vigorously.
Uncle- Be ready you are going to school from the next week!

Spinz just nodded.

Uncle(evil smile)- But you have to study hard or you know what i can do.
Spinz again nodded and left to his room.

Aunt- What are you thinking? Huh? You know our condition right now? How can we pay his fee? We only have a little amount of money from which we are only capable of paying household expenses!!!

Uncle- Hey.. Hey.. calm down. Don't worry about anything. We will not have to pay Spinz school fee.

Aunt- Huh?

Uncle- Well today i meet a friend of mine. He told me about the new scheme launched by the Government.

Aunt- What?

Uncle- It says that the student who will be always at top will get free schooling and scholarship.

Aunt- ohh.. that's good. I know Spinz will be always at top or he know about us well that what will be do if he not.

Uncle- Yeah...

Aunt- Wait a min! Does it mean we will have to pay Spinz fee foe a year cause-

Uncle- No, if Spinz top in entrance exam then from the beginning he will get free schooling and we will get scholarship money.

Aunt- Okay! But for how long is the scheme?

Uncle- Till high school.

Aunt- After that what will be do with him?

Uncle- Obviously kick him out cause you know if i wouldn't have known about the scheme then he would have been wondering around streets after this month.

Aunt- Yeah.. we were deciding to kick him out after this month.

Uncle- Hmm.. well for now you have to teach him for entrance exam.

Aunt- Yeah..

Then Aunt left to Spinz room.

Aunt- Come to my room you have to study for your entrance exam.

Spinz nodded.

Then they both left to Aunt's room. Aunt start to teach Spinz and she beat him if he forget something. After 6 hours straight studying Spinz is full ready for oral entrance exam. Well that thing is aside that he was beaten up so much till now.

Now it's night time.

Aunt- Now go; rest we will study 2moro.

[Well i forget to mention that now Spinz is 4 years old]

Spinz nodded and was going to go.

Aunt- Where are you going?

Spinz- To m-y r-oo-m.

Aunt- No. Go and make dinner. I'm too tired today.

Spinz- Bu-t--

Aunt- I'm not here to listen you excuses! Why do you think that from past 2 years i always said you to concentrate on what I'm making and how I'm making food? Huh?

Spinz lowered his head.

Aunt- Cause at some point i want to teach you how to make food so that you wouldn't disappoint us later. Now go and make it!!

Spinz nodded and turned around to leave.

Aunt- Listen it's the 1st time you making food so make it delicious or ...

Spinz gulped and left.

Then Spinz came to kitchen and start to make food. He even burned himself while making food. After making food, he served it to his Uncle and Aunt and he himself stand beside them. Uncle took a bite and without saying anything continued to eat. Aunt also took a bite, well to say the food was delicious but Aunt was in the mood to beat Spinz.

Aunt- Why there is so less Amount of salt? Huh?

Then ahe start to beat him. After half an hour she stopped.

Aunt- Now go to your room and remember you are not allowed to eat for a whole week.

Spinz left to his room quietly.

Then Aunt start to eat.

Uncle- Did you ready him for test?

Aunt- Hmm.. he is ready for oral one.

Uncle- What about written?

Aunt- From 2moro i will start to prepare him about written one.

Uncle- But you know he didn't even know how to hold a pencil.

Aunt(smirk)- Don't worry, he will! I will make him to do so or he will be beaten to death. And its easy too cause he is very very like literally very much scared of us.

Then Uncle and Aunt start to laugh like Psychopaths.