PART-13

Then he tucked his hair behind his ears.

Spinz- Is it oka, now?

Yniee-  Yeah... Perfect. That's how you show your handsome dashy face!

Spinz- Noona!!

Yniee- what? I was saying truth only!!

Then they both starts to play. But to say Vanesa was just froze was seeing the face of sprinz.

Vanesa pov

Yaahhhin!! Wow! Amazing! Is he even real? Is he for real? Hell no wayow !! I don't think so cause I'm damn sure no one can be this much handsome. I wasn't aware that, that hoodie hide such a Greek God face!! And about his body that's even perfect than mine. But what if he has abs than OMG!! OMG!! woweehh! He will be a pure da-

Vanesa's friend smack his head.

Vanesa's friend- Concentrate.

Vanesa (rubbing his head)-  Yeah!!

After one hour.

PHE Teacher- Okay students that enough. Now rest for a while than go to your respective classes.

Students- Thank You Sir! Then students seat on ground for some time to rest.

With Yniee and Spinz

Spinz- Noona? we did good, right?

Yniee- Aww don't worry baby bro, you did your best in game. I'm proud of you.

Spinz(sign)- but you said you always came Ist in phe class but this time i made your performance bad!

Yniee- It doesn't matter. I'm happy just by playing with you. Ist place don't matter. But you know what, I'm damn sure we'll come in Top 5 anyways!

Spinz (shining eyes)- Really?!

Yniee (ruffling his hairs)- Yeahh!!

Then Yniee noticed that Spinz was quietly looking at Vanesa time to time. Like he hold galaxy for him.

Yniee (fake cough)- Did I missed something?

Spinz starts to blush cause he was caught red handed.

Yniee- Now I'm damn sure there is something. Tell me really quick. You know na I'm not so patience.

Spinz(fidgeting with his fingers)- Noona...Umm...as you I-I kinda liked Vanesa.

Yniee- YOU WHAT?!!

Now every student was looking at them.

Yniee- Hehe.. worry Guys!

Spinz- Noona you were too loud!

Yniee- Then wha da fok you expect from me, huh? Anyways you said you liked Vanesa, what does that mean? And the fok you Started liking him!!!!

Spinz- I- okay it was my first day of school when Vanesa's father gave me lift in his car, that's where I meet Vanesa. I fall for him at the very time. But from Vanesa's attitude I can understand that he don't even like my presence, And I was scared about my unde & Aunt too so I never really tried to Approach him. Now, I had came over him, I think It was just a stupid-love of mine childhood.

Yniee- wowhhhh~ Vroo you!! Yooo Vroo I don't think that you are over him from the way you were watching him.

Spinz- Noona you are just taking things in other way Okwy!!

Yniee- Yeah...Yeah...yeah. And you know what I like to take things in the other way only!!

Spinz- I- Wowhh!! Noona! Sometimes you make me speechless!