PART-7

Author pov

As you can see in previous part Yniee and Spinz has became friends, well they had kinda develop bro-sis relation.

Skip 2 more years.

Spinz is now 10 years old and read in 6th standard.

Yniee is 13 years old and read in 10th standard.

Vanesa is 12 years old and read in 8th standard.

Now Spinz is getting pretty much open to Yniee. You can say Yniee has seen those side of Spinz that no one else had seen ever. Yniee had came to known that Spinz is just a small kid who need love and care. That's what she is providing him now. Spinz had shared a lot of things about himself to Yniee. He is getting more and more comfortable with Yniee but still he hadn't said a thing about him getting beaten by his own Uncle and Aunt. Yniee know their is something he is hiding but she never forced him to say. Spinz talk and show his face to Yniee only.

One day at the school.

At lunchtime.

Spinz is waiting for Yniee as usual cause Yniee is again 5 mins late cause she had been buying nourishment drink for Spinz.

But today Spinz was somehow very unusual. He was more scared as usual. He was even afraid of bumping into someone. He was even scared of be  stared by someone. He was soo soo scared.

Spinz was silently sitting  on swing; waiting for Yniee. Yniee tip top behind him.

Yniee- Boooooooo-

Spinz was already scared, so now he became so scared that he fall from the swing. But then he hugged his knees , bury his face in between and made himself in ball shape.

Spinz- S-pin-z i-s s-orr-y pl-eas-e d-o-n't h-u-rt S-pin-z. Pl-ea-se do-n't-

Yniee hurriedly bend down at the level of Spinz.

Yniee- Omo! I'm sorry Spinz i didn't know that you will be this much scared-

But Spinz wasn't able to listen Yniee.

Spinz- Pl-eas-e d-on-'t h-ur-t S-pin-z. Sp-in-z i-s-

That's when hit Yniee that Spinz is shuttering. So she listened clearly what he was saying.

Yniee- What the hell?! Who the hell did something wrong with Spinz!! I swear i will- ohh first i should calm down Spinz.

Yniee(softly)- Spinz.

But Spinz was still in same condition.

Yniee slowly touched Spinz hairs.

Spinz flinched very badly.

Spinz- S-pin-z i-s s-or-ry. D-o-n't h-ur-t S-pin-z an-ym-or-e. S-pin-z c-a-n't t-ak-e i-t an-ym-or-e-

Yniee hugged her very tightly.

Spinz flinched more badly this time also struggled to get out of the grip but can't.

Spinz- U-ncl-e Au-nt pl-eas-e. S-pin-z wil-l ne-ve-r d-oin-g an-ythi-ng w-ron-g b-ut fo-r n-ow pl-ea-se le-av-e m-e pl-ea-se-

Yniee- Spinz look up please see their is no uncle and Aunt, their is me; your Noona see. Please i beg you to once look up please.

Spinz- P-lea-se P-lea-se do-n't-

Yniee- SPINZ! I SAID LOOK UP.

Then she cupped Spinz face and made him look up.

Spinz- No-on-a? i-s th-at yo-u?

Yniee- Yes my baby bro it's me.

Spinz hugged the soul out of Yniee and said all he complains about his uncle and Aunt. He said all the things they did with him. How they abuse him. He was talking in third person. Yniee was hella angry by now. She just want to smash that ugly face of Spinz Uncle and Aunt. But for now she need to clam Spinz down.

Yniee- Everything will we fine. Hmmm. Your Noona is here naa. She will solve very problem. Just clam down hmm. You know naa that Noona don't like to see tears in your beautiful eyes.
Yniee find Spinz nodded against her neck.

Yniee- So be a strong boy for Noona and smile hmm.

Spinz with his puffy eyes and red nose smile slightly.

Yniee- So can you stand?

Spinz- Ye-sh Sp-inz is a st-wro-ng b-oa!

Then he stand up but he fall back down because of being dizzy.

Yniee- SPINZ!!

Yniee hurriedly pick up Spinz and left to nurse room.

While going

Yniee- Spinz you are so light weight. It feel like I'm holding a feather. There is surely a need to increase your diet.

The nurse was checking other student.

Nurse- Vanesa how many time should I tell you to not use my nurse room as your rest room?Huh?

Vanesa(innocently smiling)- ohh my pretty nurse Aunty only you understand me. No one let me wonder around the school except in free period so i came here.

Nurse(chuckle)- If me and your dad wouldn't have been friends i would have never let you enter-

Yniee- NURSE!NURSE! EMERGENCY!

Vanesa- Ohh that kinda scared me! Go and check whoever it is!

The nurse already left.

Nurse- What happened?

Yniee laid Spinz on one of the bed.

Yniee- Spinz suddenly felt dizzy.

Nurse- The patient name is Spinz?

Yniee- Yes!

Nurse checking him.

Nurse- And he felt dizzy?

Yniee- Da fok i just said? Huh? Didn't you listen? Let me repeat it again. The patient name Spinz felt dizzy so i straightly come here? Okay!

Nurse- I-

Vanesa chuckled.

Yniee- Is it kind of joke? Huh?

Vanesa- Yaah! Do you know to whom you are even speaking?

Yniee(Scarstic way)- I guess you?

Vanesa- Yaah! Tell me your name i will show you!!
Yniee- Tsk do think I'm scared of anyone?! My name is Yniee. Now come on!

Vanesa and nurse too became scared now cause everyone know the name Yniee. Maybe not everyone has seen her but everyone would surely had known her name. She is famous in the whole school for be very kind and also be very hot tempered. She even narrowly escaped from being suspended for beating some shit head infront of the whole damn school.

Vanesa scared covered himself with blanket and pretend to be asleep.

Nurse- L-isten is their any special cause for Spinz to feeling dizzy?

Yniee- Yeah he cried a lot.

Nurse- Ohh then it must be the reason. He is fine don't worry. He just fainted due to lack of water in his body.

Yniee- Okay. Is there anything to maintain the level of water in his body quickly?

Nurse- Huh? Ohhh i get this one. Just add some ORS in his drinking water. Then he will be fine.

Yniee- ORS?

Nurse- Yeah.. you will get that from Cafeteria.

Yniee- Okay i will go get it right now. But when will he wake up?

Nurse- Hmmm maybe after 5-10 mins.

Yniee- Okay.

Then she left to Cafeteria.