PART-16

Yniee was pinned to wall with two boys grabbing her arms & two girls grabbing her legs, so that  Yniee can't move.

Spinz POV

It has been more than 15 mins now, since Yniee left to Cafeteria. What taking her so long. I think I should go and check by myself.

So he went to Cafeteria, there he saw scene which made his blood boil. Yniee is pinned to wall and four people holding on her. Then A bully grabbing Yniee's jaw.

Yniee saw Spinz.

Yniee- Spinz! You go back Hmm. I'm coming in just 15 mins. But Spinz didn't reply.

The bully who held Yniee's jaw, released it and went to Spinz.

Bully- Awww. what is the hoodie guy doing here?

Vanesa & Trecn- It's getting spicy here!

Spinz(with anger in his voice)- Leave Yniee noona or I'm gonna beat the shi out of you people.

All starts to laugh.

Bully- Haha.. You gonna beat. The one who can't even show his face freely really! Ha ha.. Let's see what you can do.

Then Bully starts to push Spinz by his shoulders again and Again. Spinz took his arm and twisted it.

Bully- AAAAAAAAAA wtf! Help me out!

Then all come towards Spinz but Spinz start beating all of them.

The four people who were holding Yniee left quietly to same their lives. Slowly all starts to run away.

Now Spinz was holding that bully who grabbed Yniee jaw, and he was beating him so much.

Yniee went to him.

Yniee- Spinz stop! He'll die!

Spinz- Let him! How dare he touch my noona with his flithy dirty, gross hands!

He was punching him again & again.

Yniee forcefully took Spinz away.

Vanesa- I- just Wow!!! I never knew that kid was this much powerful!

Trecn- You know that kid Van?

Vanesa- Kinda of Tree!

Trecn- Hm But what if the bullys complain?

Vanesa- Do you really think they will? After getting beaten this much?

Trecn- Never ever in their fuckin life!

Then they both starts to laugh.

With Spinz & Yniee.

Yniee- Yaahh! Stop! Control! Clam down! Hmmm.

Spinz- No! How the fok they dare to do something like that to you.

Yniee- I'm fine okay. You don't need to worry. Isn't is also what you always say?

Spinz (hanging his head down)- I- But-

Yniee made head raise and pinch his cheeks.

Yniee- Sugaboo I'm fine! See (turning 360°)

Yniee- okay now?

Spinz- But-

Yniee- No but!- wait if you can fight so well, then why don't you beat your Uncle & Aunt and teach them a lesson.

Spinz- not the same topic again Noona!

Yniee- (coping him + rolling eyes)- Not the same topic again Noona.