PART-8

Yniee left to Cafeteria.

Nurse sat on her chair.

Nurse- Vanesa you can uncover yourself now she is gone.

Vanesa first peeked out then pull himself out from the whole blanket.

Vanesa- Yoo Aunty you know she was kinda scary!

Nurse- Ikrr!! But she was not a show off like you.

Vanesa(pouting)- Aunty that was mean!

Nurse(laughing)- IKrr!!

Vanesa- Well let's check who she had brought. Did she beat that kid? Naa she would had never bring him by herself then. Maybe he is kinda special to her cause she looks very protective towards him.

Then he saw the kid. That kid hair were hiding his eyes.

Vanesa- Huff those hairs aren't letting me to see him clearly.

Nurse- And why do you want to see him?

Vanesa- Just to bully him sometimes.

Nurse- You never gonna change right?

Vanesa- Ofcourse!!

Then Vanesa was going to push that guy hairs back but he groaned and woke up. He was adjusting himself to the brightness.

Spinz(rubbing his eyes)- Aaahh da fok?

Vanesa pov

Are Yniee and he same copy? Like seriously they both say da fok instead of the fuck? Wha da fok? Aaahh I'm saying that too---

Spinz- Where da fok I'm?

Then he saw the surrounding. He saw two new face's he became scared. He hugged his knees and buried his face in between.

Spinz- Everything will be fine. Noona is here Spinz. Yesh Noona is here. Noona is strong. She will protect Spinz. Noona please come and help Spinz. Spinz is getting scared.

Vanesa- Wth is even happening? Hey you okay.

Spinz wasn't able to listen anything.

Vanesa then trys to touch him softy.

Spinz- NOONA PLEASE COME. NOONA SPINZ SCARED-

Vanesa- Wow calm down man i barely touched you!

Spinz starts to scream more loudly. Both Vanesa and Nurse trys to calm Spinz down but Spinz was not having it. On the other hand Yniee came running after hearing Spinz screams.

Yniee- Spinz!

Spinz- NOONA SPINZ SCARED-

She hugged her tightly Spinz also freed his hands from his knees and hugged her back. He was crying very badly.

Vanesa(to Nurse)- Wow damn! That kid didn't even let me touch him and see him now hugging the one and only Yniee.

Nurse- Ikr!

Yniee- Da fok you two did to him. I swear i will kill you both-

Vanesa and Nurse both gulped hard.

Nurse trys to defend themselves.

Nurse- He was just sleeping peacefully but then he suddenly woke up and freak out after seeing us. We didn't do anything wrong i swear to my husband!

Vanesa- But you are not married!

Nurse smacked him.

Nurse- Dumbo!

Yniee- Stop you both. You give me that bottle.