PART-5

That person hold Spinz bag to stop him from moving any further.

??- Aren't you forgetting anything hoodie guy?

Spinz recognised the voice. He turned around still hanging his head down. He opened his bag to take out the Pen. Then he handed the pen to that girl.

Yniee took the pen, she was on nine clouds after seeing her pen.

Yniee- Ommooooo wow aaaaaaaaaa. You are the best. Man you are just Aaaaaaa.Aveybrikwejnrnekwqlsbfheiwkrbtnusvdbxmkzamwbvrrydiwjevidwkqnowolandbf. You don't know how happy am I. Thank you soooooooooooo much.

She hugged him as she was very very happy.

Spinz widened his eyes cause only his father used to hug him. Yniee come to sense and realized what she was doing. She released Spinz from his grip.

Yniee- Omo I'm sorry. I was just so happy that i didn't know what i was doing.

Spinz(gesturing with his hands)- N-o n-o i-t's fin-e.

Yniee held his hands. Spinz again widened his eyes.

Yniee- Thank you so so much. I- wait was are your hands so cold.

Spinz quickly freed his hands from her grip and hide them using his hoodie.

Spinz- I-t's Ok-ay. I'm fi-ne.

Yniee- But-

K.G class teacher came; so Yniee left. Spinz also left to sit.

Now the lunchbreak came. Spinz took apple from his bag and went outside. He left to sit on swing. Yniee came to swing too with a nourishment drink but this time she didn't make any noise and stand behind Spinz.

Spinz(while eating apple)- Hmm the person that came yesterday would came here today i guess cause it look like that person is from higher class just guess though but still maybe that person will be in Cafeteria and wouldn't come here right? Naaa i should just finish quickly and leave.
Then he start to eat quickly that he choked for a second.

Yniee behind her start to laugh quietly after hearing Spinz conversation with himself and on his actions too.

Spinz apple was almost finish he was going to standup but someone put hands around his shoulders making him sit again.

Spinz starts to panic.

Yniee- Yaah! Don't panick. Look this time i didn't made any noise to scare you. Hmm. So stay calm.

But Spinz was not having it he was going to stand again but Yniee didn't let him.

Yniee- Yaah! Please sit. I just wanted to say thank you cause you fixed my pen.

Spinz stand up his back facing Yniee.

Spinz- N-o ne-ed.

Yniee come infront of Spinz.

Yniee- No! There is need. I truly wanted to say thank you. So take this drink.

Spinz- So-rr-y bu-t i-

Yniee being stubborn starts to whine.

Yniee- Please please take it. Please please. Please naaaaaaa. Please take it. Please-

Spinz- Fi-ne.

Yniee give him the drink smiling. Spinz starts to leave but Yniee stopped him.

Yniee- Where are you going?

Spinz- Ju-st-

Yniee- I know very well that you are running from me. But you are not going anywhere until you drank that drink.

Spinz- B-ut-

Yniee- No I'm not gonna listen. Just drink it and show me your face.

That's when it hit Spinz that it will show his face when he will drink it.

Spinz- N-o N-o i ca-n't dr-in-k it no-w.

Yniee- Aaa why?

Spinz- P-lea-se.

Yniee- But-

Spinz(bowing)- I-I'm s-orr-y b-ut ple-ase i c-an't.

Yniee- Fine! But Promise me you gotta drink it later.

Spinz- I-

Yniee(showing her Pinky)- Pinky promise.

Spinz- Ok-ay.

Then Spinz left.

Yniee- Hope that nourishment drink will help to reduce his fever. Ohh shoot!! I forget to ask his name. Oooiiieee how stupid i can be!! Hufffff!!

She also left after stomping her foots.

With Spinz. He drank that drink and it reduced his fever.

Spinz pov

She is so kind. I should thank her later for the drink. No i shouldn't. What if Uncle and Aunt came to know. No no no. I will maintain safe distance. She is stubborn but i will manage to maintain distance. Right?
The bell rang die to which Spinz came out of his thought and left to his class.

Time skip~

Spinz came home and he went thorough his daily shit of beating Ofcourse!

Third person pov

Long time Skip~
Two Years later.

Spinz is now 6 years old and read in 2nd standard.

Yniee is now 9 years old and read in 6th standard.

Vanesa is now 8 years old and read in 4th standard.

Spinz behaviour didn't change; he don't talk to others, he still always hang his head low. As you know that he fell in love with Vanesa so he kinda watched him from far for like 2 weeks just to portrait him. He also wrote a dairy in which he showed how much he love him. But after sometime he give it a thought that it's wrong, he is wrong, he shouldn't do this cause he fear that Vanesa will we in danger because of him. He also thought that it's so creep to do things like this what if someone watch him and they report to police for stalking. So he stopped watching him from far and and he also stopped writing the dairy. You can say that he fell in love really hard. And Ofcourse he go through that shit of daily beating too. One daily some bullies came to bully him but he was strong enough to defence himself.

Yniee still tries to get along with Spinz and to be friend with him. Well she received a little victory; she got know Spinz name in these two years. Yeah yeah his name only.

Vanesa is still not aware of anything. He is still enjoying his life by being rude, mean and naughty with others. He kinda bully[like doing hw, pushups, laps, go out on rainy day, bringing food(of course Vanesa gave them money)]juniors as being their Senior with his group(friends).