PART-14

Yniee came running to him.

Yniee- Hey! Hey! What happened?

Spinz- N-oon-a! No-on-a! I'm de-ad! I'm d-ea-d!! Y-ou g-o aw-ay!

Yniee- Huh? No, I'm not going anywhere!

Spinz(joined his hands)- Ple-ase g-o!

Yniee- but-

Spinz- Pl-ea-se!

Yniee- Baby bro listen-

A Man came to them

Man- Yniee let's go!

Spinz- Ye-ah p-lea-se go!

Yniee shaking her head as no vigorously.

So Spinz just pushed her a little.

Spinz- Ple-ase!!

The man took Yniee with him, Spinz just stand outside the office quietly.

Vanesa was just passing by While
eating a lolly-pop, then he saw Spinz outsider the Principal's office all alone.

Vanesa- Look, what we have here ?

Sping recognized the voice but didn't looked up.

Vanesa- Yahh! When I speak look at me, okay?

(Nothing changed)

Vanesa- Yahh! Didn't you get what did I just said?

But Spinz didn't moved a bit. Vanesa was a short tempered guy so he pushed sping against the wall hard. Then he held Spinz jaw tightly and forced him to meet his eyes. This was the first time Vanesa saw spinz's face so closely, he saw so many scares on Spinz face and his eyes so panick and fear only. Vanesa's heart pained by seeing this, so he just left from there.

Few mins later Spinz Aunt came, she glared at Spinz dangerously and went inside Principal's office.

After sometime she came out, grabbed Spinz arm tightly and left the school. When they reached home Aunt starts to beat Spinz. Hour later Spinz uncle came, Aunt told him everthings so he also joined and starts to beat Spinz. This went for 5 hours straight.

Uncle- Dare to do that again. I'll cut your fuckin legs!
Aunt- Now get lost from our eyesight! Or you want to be beated more! Huh!!

Spinz took the support of wall and went to his room terribling But Uncle was not satisfied, so he went to spinz room and beat Spinz till he fainted then he left the room.

THe Next Morning came, Spinz found himself on the floor, He stood up with the suffort of bed but fell again. Then he somehow went to washroom room and took show & brush his teeth. Then he went out and straightly went to Kitchen.

Aunt- Don't you dare touch anything!

Spinz stop at the spot.

Aunt- Go to your room and don't come out till any of us call you!!

Sping hurriedly went to his room. Then he thought to message Yniee through phone but his phone was broken.

Spinz- Waishhh Shibal!! Uncle broke my phone while beating me.

Then he tried to fix his phone. After few hours.

Spinz- This phone will take some time to be fixed. But For now I Should study what if Uncle & Aunt came!

Then he starts to study. Around 7pm Uncle and Aunt came in his room and starts to beat him. They left when Spinz fainted due to the beating.

The Next Day was same for Spinz.