PART-9

The next day

At school, around 6 period Yniee sneak out of her class and wait for Spinz at water point cause she said him to meet her here in 6th class.

Yniee- What's taking him so time?

Spinz- Noona.

Yniee- Ohh you came!

Spinz- Yeah but why you called me here?

Yniee- You said you wanna finish reading those books, right?

Spinz- Yeah so?

Yniee- Let's sneak in library.

Spinz- What if someone found us to be exact the pt teacher. He will surely punish us!

Yniee- Don't worry i will save our ass from him!

Spinz- No human can be saved from that pt teacher.

Yniee- Ohh then it's best cause my Maa& Mama say i belong to animals category. Hehe.

Spinz laughed too.

Spinz- Lets go quickly.

With Vanesa.

Vanesa pov

Huff what a boring day! Such a boring class. This teacher don't even let anyone out of his class. But that kid in nursing room yesterday- Yaah why I'm suddenly thinking about him. But after seeing him obviously not clearing but he look somehow familiar but don't know with whom. Ahhh but whom his dressing sense matches with someone but whom Ahhh. Wait a damn min why I'm so work up about him and even if he is familiar if i got a chance to bully him i definitely will. By his yesterday's behaviour he look kind of fragile more to say very scared but i can't  see him properly still he was kinda hot . Aahhhh what the hell I'm even saying. Now it make me gross. Ahhh i just want to punch him.

Spinz and Yniee safely make it to the library. Now both were read the books in corner where no one can see them.

Spinz- Noona.

Yniee- Hmm.

Spinz- You know it's the first time I bunked class. And if feels so nice! Thanks to you!

Yniee- Aww pleasure is all mine baby bro. But are you okay with skipping class? I'm sorry to made you do that!

Spinz- Yaah! Don't you ever say sorry to me. You have right to made me do things. I had given you that right. So if anything is wrong than it's my own fault. Don't you ever fell sorry or guilty. Do you understand!!

Yniee ruffling his hairs.

Yniee- Aww baby bro i got it.

Spinz- And about skipping class i really wish to do it more. It's not like my concentration is on what teacher is teaching anyways.

Yniee shining eyes.

Yniee- Do you really like to do these kinds of things like skipping classes with me, spending breaktime with me.

Spinz- I don't only like infact i love it!! If feels so good to have someone besides you, who listen you, share their own thoughts-

Yniee- I'm really touched. You know my fake friends never like to skip classes with me though they bunk classes with never with me, even in lunchtime they don't want to spend time with me. They just wanted me for there security cause i was feared by everyone.

Spinz- But you got me, right. I would love to bunk classes with you, spend every possible minute with you Noona!!

Yniee- Don't make me emotional here baby bro. By the way your uncle and Aunt-