PART-2

Then Uncle and Aunt start to laugh like Psychopaths.

The next day ~

Spinz woke up around 8am. His body was paining so much but he ignored it and went to fresh up. After that he went out of his room and start to do the chores. At that time Uncle and Aunt were having breakfast they both didn't said anything and continued to eat.

Around 4 pm

Spinz was washing dishes.

Aunt- Yaah Spinz.

Spinz flinched.

Aunt- After doing dishes come to my room.

Spinz nodded then Aunt left. After 15 mins Spinz was done with dishes so he hurriedly left to Aunt's room. He knocked the door even if it was opened.

Aunt- Come in and sit.

Spinz sit down.

Aunt give him a pencil.

Aunt- Hold it and write something.

Spinz don't know how to hold a pencil but somehow he hold it weirdly and write like draw a line or something like that.

Aunt noticed the weird way he was holding a pencil.

Aunt- It's okay till you know how to write by holding the pencil like that.

[Way Spinz was holding a pencil-
Usually all hold pencil between thumb and index finger or middle finger but Spinz was holding it between his index and middle finger.]

Aunt- Okay now write ABC... that you learned yesterday. You know that what ABC... look like so write.

Spinz was now in the state of breaking down mentally like how will he write he just learned how to hold a pencil few seconds ago.

Aunt- What you thinking? Write quickly!

Then Spinz start to write in a way he like. But he received a slap from Aunt.

Aunt- Write neatly and in sequence.

After 5 hours Spinz learnt how to write. Well Ofcourse he was beaten too.

Aunt- Now go to your room and till morning I need you to write ABC... 50 times both capital and small.

Spinz nodded and left.

After coming to his room he slept cause it was already 10 pm.

Then he woke up around 5am and start to do the work that Aunt said to him.

Around 8am he was done so he fresh up and left to lobby with his notebook. There he saw his Aunt sitting on the couch so he showed her his notebook.

Aunt- Hmm that's okay. Now start to do the chores and come to my room around 4 pm.

Spinz nodded and left to do chores.

At 4 pm sharp he left to Aunt's room.

There he was taught Maths.

The next day he was taught Korean.

The next day he was taught Gk.

Well except studying he was also continued to beat up everyday and was not given food too.

The next day ~

At 4 pm.

Aunt- Yaah Spinz!

Spinz flinched.

Aunt- 2moro you have the entrance exam so go study all the things i taught you. Be ready at 6 pm I'm gonna take your test.

Spinz nodded and left to study.