PART-6

Third person pov

Now the summer season is going on and obviously Spinz wore hoodie which can we wore in summer.

Time skip~
Two more years later.
Spinz is now 8 years old and read in 4th standard.

Yniee is now 11 years old and read in 8th standard.

Vanesa is now 10 years old and read in 6th standard.

All of them are still same.

Now it's winter season.

With Yniee One day in school before lunchbreak, the 4th period was going on. There teacher was absent and no substitute teacher came, the class was a mess but Yniee was in her own world.

Yniee pov

Yaah it has been years and Spinz still didn't open to me. I'm i really that annoying. I just want him to be my friend. I'm just worried about him. But wait I'm i also doing the same thing as my fake friends like they made me their friends with my consult and I'm doing same with Spinz. I'm just forcing him cause in these past years he didn't even spoke a word to me. It's not like that he is pushing me away but it also not like he want me to be there for him. I didn't even realise that I had became like my fake friends in these years to be friend with Spinz. Noo noo that's not right. I'm not like them. I was just worried about him so that's why I was trying to get along with him. But i- okay just stop. Whether I'm like my fake friends or not I should stop bothering him. He just not seem like he want me to be his friend, so i will grant him that. I will not bother him anymore. I will tell to him clearly today in breaktime. Yeah that's it! But i don't want to do that. I had started to feel comfortable around him. It feels like- arghhhhh stop it just stop it. Stop this emotional blackmail. I will put it in end today and that's it, i don't want to bother him anymore.
A tear left her eyes but she wiped it before anyone can see it.

With Spinz

His class was going on but he wasn't paying attention cause he was thinking something deeply.

Spinz pov

What should I do? What should I do? Aaaaaaaa what should i do? It has been 4 years already uhhhhh what should I do? Noona didn't left my side in those years. She never let me feel along. But stupid of me to never had the courage to spoke to her. How would have she felt? Huh? Arghhhhh what should I do? I think it's my time to open. I should be friend with Noona. But Uncle and Aunt. Naaa they don't even give a fck about me. But what if they spy or something on me? Naaa they don't care where i am or where i went. They don't even care if i go to school daily or i bunk. They don't even come to school from PTM. so what else can I say? I should be friend with Noona it's not like uncle and Aunt would even get a hint about it. Let me just be friend with Noona and enjoy my life (sad chuckle) enjoy haha let's hope to enjoy it. But do Noona want to be my friend? Wtf I'm even saying she has been literally begging me to be her friend from past years. But Uncle and Aunt- ughhhh just think positive everything will be okay. I will talk to Noona in lunchbreak and that's final! But what should I call her? Is calling Noona will be okay? Or-

He came out of his thoughts when teacher throw a chalk at him.

Teacher- Where are lost student? Huh?

Spinz stand up.

Spinz- I-

Teacher- COME FORWARD AND SOLVE THE QUESTION ON BOARD OR GET OUT OF MY CLASS!!

Spinz came forward and solved the question and quietly went back to sit on his sit.

Teacher became pissed off but again start to teach.

After few mins the bell rang indicating its lunchbreak now. Spinz hurriedly left to his regular spot which was ones used to be the regular spot of Yniee only.

After few seconds Yniee came too.

Spinz- H-ii.

Yniee became shocked but then she started.

Yniee- Listen Spinz, i know i had bothered you so much in past few years.

Spinz quickly raised his head and looked straightly her eyes.

Well to say Yniee get a mini heart attack by being so much shocked.

Yniee pov

wha da fok is even happening. He first time looked up and showed his faceu. Aaaaaaa. No no Yniee don't get distracted. No you should end this. You have to free him. Yes you can do it!

Then she closed her eyes and again starts to speak.

Yniee- Listen, don't make it tough for both of us. I'm here to tell you that from now own I'm not going to bother you anymore. You are-

Spinz hugged her tightly, Yniee got a heart attack but this time huge on. She hear some sobs too that when she came to sense so she hugged him back.

Yniee- Hey! Hey! It's okay! Everything is fine! Hmm. You don't have to feel sorry. Be happy that i will not bother you anymore.

Yniee silently starts to cry while say this. Spinz hugged her more tightly and start to cry more too.

Spinz(while hiccuping still hugging)- N-o p-lea-se do-n't g-o. Do-n't le-av-e m-e.

Yniee(putting her hand on Spinz head)- Okay fine! Fine! But firstly stop crying. Hmmm.

She said this while wiping her tears.

Spinz(while hiccuping showing his Pinky)- F-ir-st pr-om-ise yo-u w-oul-dn't le-ave m-e.

Yniee(smiling)- Tsk Such a baby. Okay i promise. Hmm. Now smile.

Then Spinz showed his teeths while giggling.

Then they both seat on swing.

Yniee starts

Yniee- So why such a change?

Spinz- Huh?

Yniee- Like talking to me, even showing your face?

Spinz(giggling)- Ohhh, well today i thought to break my boundaries. I was going to ask you to being my friend but you started the drama.

Yniee- Aahh yeah yeah.

Then they both burst of laughing.

Yniee- Yaah! You never even shared a word with me nor looked up at me in past years, i thought you don't want me to bother you so i was going-

Spinz- Noona listen-

Yniee- Noona!

Spinz- Umm...yeah... if you don't like-

Yniee- Ahhh i love it baby bro!

Spinz- Okay. So you thought i don't want?

Yniee- yeah kinda?

Spinz- okay so tell me did i even run away from you when you come here?

Yniee- No.

Spinz- Did i even bother when you sit besides me?

Yniee- No.

Spinz- Did i even refuse the things you gave me like drinks.

Yniee- No.

Spinz- When i learnt that this is your spot, did i stopped coming here?

Yniee- No.

Spinz- Did i even-

Yniee- Okay stop baby bro! I understood! I understood that you don't want me to be far away from you. You don't wanted to be alone. You-- wait a whole damn min did you just speak without shuttering?!!

Spinz(smiling)- Ohhh i guess! I think I'm very comfortable with you see I'm even speaking without shuttering.

Yniee- Awww i kinda feel special baby bro.

Spinz- Yesh you are!!

Yniee pinching his cheeks.

Yniee- What a cutie i got as baby bro!!

Spinz giggles.