PART-3

The Next Day~

Spinz wake up at 5am cause he don't wants to be pushed off from his bed from his Aunt. Then he fresh up and start to do the chores. Around 7 am he was all done. Aunt was also awaken till now.

Aunt (Yawning)- Spinz you did all the chores?

Spinz nodded.

Aunt- okay now make us breakfast and after that start to get ready for school.

Spinz nodded and start to make breakfast. After that he left to his room to get ready. After getting ready in uniform he checked himself in the Mirror. He saw so many bruises on his face,arms and hands. Well he has bruises on legs and foot too but it has been covered because of uniform and shoes. So to cover up the left bruises he wore his baggy hoodie. He hoodie has long sleeves so only his paws can be seen and all his bruises are covered. He wore the hoodie cape too to cover his bruises over the face.After that he picked up his bag and went out of his room.

Uncle and Aunt were eating. Aunt gave him an Apple.

Aunt- Eat it while going.

Spinz nodded.

Uncle- You clearly remember the way to school, Naa?

Spinz- Ye-s.

Uncle- Okay then gо and study hard.

Spinz nodded and left.

While going , he kept the Apple in his bag and thought of eating it in lunchtime.

Well now the time is 8:25 am and the school start at 8:50am. Spinz left the house around 8:20 am in the thought that he will reach school in Time!

It's 8:35am now and spinz is still going without being aware of time.

Just then a car beside him blow the horn. He flinched and jumped a little away.

The owner of car- Ohh sorry Dear, I didn't mean to scare you?

Spinz didn't dare to make eye contact with stranger. He just hanged his head down.

Spinz bowed a little and then again start to leave.

The owner of Car- Wait!

Spinz stopped still hanging his head low.

The owner of car- Are you going to 'Faber-Castell School'?

Spinz nodded.

The owner of car-  well, you are running late! If you go by walking you will probably reach by around 9:10.

Spinz panicked.

The owner of Car- Don't worry I will drop you as I'm dropping my son too.

Spinz still hanging his head low.

Spinz- Th-an-k-y-ou I-I ca-n g-o by run-nin-g.

The owner of car(laughing)- Don't worry I'm not gonna kidnap you. Hmm. Just came with me today from Tomorrow onwards leave the house around 7:55 am to reach the school in Time. Now come in the car.

Spinz- B-ut-

Car owner's Son(rudely)- Just come in. We are getting late because of you.

The owner of car- Son Don't be rude.
(to Spinz) come in Please.

Spinz bowed and seat in backseat. Then owner of care start to Driver.

The owner of car- Well My name is Mr. Marico and he is 'Vanesa" my Son.

Spinz- Ni-ce to me-et yo-u S-ir. M-y na-me i-s Sp-in-z.

Mr. Marico- Ohh nice to meet you too Spinz. Vanesa wouldn't you make him your friend. Hmm.