PART-17

Yniee- I want my Junior to sing for me.

Trecn- ohh~ interesting. But which Junior? Name please! 

Yniee- Spinz.

Spinz widened his eyes but didn't raise his head.

Trecn- Yooo~ You know what that mean right? You need to help him too!

Yniee- I knew, I'll play piano and he will sing.

Trecn- okay then. Spinz please come forward & go rock on stage with Senior Yniee!!

Students became crazy and start shooting. (well after the day Spinz beat those bullies every one starts to develop respect for Spinz like they already have for Yniee)

Spinz come & went on stage with Yniee. Yniee sits with her fingers on the piano keys and Spring being all panick went & held the mic.

Yniee- You can do it!

Spinz- No I can't. There are a way to many people and why me? My voice is not even good when i speak and you want to hear me singing.(sign)

Yniee- Your voice is so sweet Sugaboo! Well I just wanna you to sing for me. Just close your eyes and sing it's not like you would look at the crowd even if you didn't close your eyes. (laughing)

Spinz(whining)- Noona!

Trecn- May we all know what you guys are discussing?!! The crowd is getting impatient!

Yniee(chukled)- Nothing special, Just thinking of a song to sing. What about Welcome to wonderland Spinz?

Spinz nodded & give her a thumb ups.

Yniee- Okay 1..2..3..start.

Then Yniee starts to play piano in background and Spinz start singing 'Welcome to Wonderland' by Anson Seabra.

After there performance only the sound of non-stop, clapping, wistling, hooting, shooting very coming from the crowd.

Trecn- Wowwwhhh!! Calm down bubbly students. Well Senior Yniee & Spinz do you have anything to say to them.

Yniee- No, we don't have anything to say in particular. But for sure Spinz is thinking when he'll go back down. He isn't very comfortable Infront of other eyes! (chuckle).

Trecn- Awww! Spinz don't be like that!

Spinz just nodded his head.

Vanesa POV

I was just hiding at the corner and listen to tree anchoring from there only to escape from doing anything of work. Then I saw Yniee & Spinz went on stage. Sping starts to Sing. His voice! I can't even describe that feeling! His voice is so soothing and comfortable. It made me so relaxed. But then the song ended. I wish he could sing more. I wanna hear him more!! Then an idea pop in my mind. Ahh~ how can I forget that I'm mischievous!!

Vanesa- Can we see MITH face?

Then all students started joining him, 'Please Yes! Show us his face', Uncover your face MITH'!!

Trecn- Ooppsiee! Miss Yniee I will let you to be the incharge of this.

Yniee saw Spinz was panicking very much. So she stood infront of him.

Yniee- Don't be so cruel guys. He don't like to show his face why forcing him.

Crowd become sad and said 'Hmmn' Spinz held Yniee's Shirt from behind cause he think he was a reason for everyone's saddness. Yniee patted his hand.

Yniee- But at the time of college graduation I myself will reveal his face! What about that is it okay? (smiling)

Crowd become cheery again.