four

Yoshi had been getting a bit close to the barista as he never forget to come at the Dazzle Cafe for the few weeks although he was still shy to ask for his name. He was also mastering up some courage to ask the barista out.

He doesn't know, maybe for a thank you for caring the last time?

Another pleasant day to work, Yoshi was getting ready to go at the cafe today. He was all giddy and smiley when he reached the cafe with a big smile plastered on his face.

As soon as he arrived the cafe, he saw an unfamiliar face of a woman on the cashier. His smile faded when she greeted him.

"Good morning, Sir! Welcome to Dazzle Cafe" the woman greeted him.

"What can I get you for today? Are you getting a cookies and cream frappe?" She said with a smile.

Meanwhile, Yoshi was surprised that she knows his favorite drink. The female barista seems to read the expression on his face and started chuckling.

"Mr. So told me that you're a regular costumer here and said that if ever you came, I should serve you a cookies and cream frappe"

Makes sense but what's his name again.

"U-uhm, may I ask who again told you that? I-I mean his name" the female barista smiled as she answered him.

"Mr. So but his name is So Junghwan. He is the son of our boss"

So Junghwan, even his name suites him.

"I'm sorry I overshared. Please don't tell this to others. I was supposed not to tell his name but since you're one of Mr. So's regular costumer, I trust you with his name" she said and chuckled again before listing down his order to transfer it to the kitchen.

After some couple of minutes, the barista gave the producer his cookies and cream frappe.

"Uhm, I'm sorry to ask this and it may seem weird to ask you but..." The barista looks like she was anticipating what the producer will ask.

Yoshi bit his lips as he stared down the cashier. Thankfully there are still no customers waiting after him.

"D-do you perhaps know when will he come back?" Yoshi hesitantly asked.

"Oh, don't worry. He will eventually be back tomorrow if you already miss him" the barista playfully teased as she winked at the japanese.

Yoshi's cheeks lit up from the barista's teasing.

"I—I don't miss him!"

"Why do I smell lies from here"

"I said I'm not!"

"Woah there sir, calm down. Okay"

"But you know it's normal for Mr. So. There are so many people who had admitted that they're interested in Mr. So but eventually I think he still needs more time to you know, get used to love again" she added.

Again? What does she mean with that?

It seems like Yoshi's reason increased to be interested in So Junghwan more. He seems a unique but at the same time good-hearted and warm person. He really wants to know.

And to be honest, he's willing to invest his time to work just to get to know the barista boy.

To be continued..