fifteen

"What's your plans for today, shi?" Hyunsuk asked his friend who was thinking about some things on his studio's couch.

"Not much" the japanese guy answered, even him, he doesn't know what his plans for the day was.

"You're not going to visit your girlfriend or something?" Hyunsuk teased the latter. Yoshi on the other hand send him some daggers through his stares which made the older burst out in laughter.

"Yo, chill. I'm just teasing you" the japanese let out a long sigh and lean his back on the couch.

"If that's the case, come with me!" Hyunsuk enthusiastically invited his friend. Well, the older had some plans today and he wanted to include Yoshi since he was vacant for today.

"Where are you going today?" he asked.

"I was planning to get my hair done today. How about you go with me? Yay or nay?" Yoshi stood up from his seat as he walked towards a mirror hanging on Hyunsuk's studio to check up on his currently red hair.

"Well.." He had been busy for the past few days and so he doesn't have enough time to have his hair checked by an expert. This might be the great time, besides a little change won't hurt.

"Sure, I will go with you" Yoshi finally agreed which made the older jump in joy.

"Great! Let me get my jacket real quick. Wait for me here" the japanese couldn't help but to laugh at him. He took his coat on the rack and immediately wore them as he wait for Hyunsuk.

-

"Good day, Suk!" Yoshi was assuming that the girl greeted him was one of the salon's worker. And it seems like the two are friends.

"Shi, this is Yunjin. She was the daughter of the owner of this salon. She's also my friend" Hyunsuk introduced the orange-haired girl. She instantly waved at him with a bright smile.

"I'm Yunjin, your name?" Yoshi gladly offered his hand before introducing himself to the woman. "Yoshinori, you can just call me Yoshi. Nice to meet you, Yunjin. Are you close with Hyunsuk?" the japanese curiously asked.

"Oh yes, he was one of our regular customers here. My dad also knows him, so we instantly clicked together" Yunjin explained, he just nodded as a response.

"Well, let me assist you two" Yunjin asked some staff to assist the two. Hyunsuk was assisted by a guy while he was assistant by a middle-aged woman. The staff asked him of what kind of hairstyle do he wants for his hair.

He demanded for a simple black hair just because he missed the old days. And some people would often say that he looks simpler and glowing with black hair.

"That's a good choice, Sir. I think you will look good in black hair" the staff complimented him.

"Bet you will make everyone look with you in this hair" Yoshi softly chuckled at the compliment.

"Do I look that good in black?" he asked, smiling.

"Of course sir. There's no doubt"

At some point, his mind thought of one person. He do liked being complimented but only by this person he had on his mind.

He was still not sure if this person will notice his sudden change but he hoped so too.

He hoped that he will make that one specific person look at him.

to be continued..

-

(no but i love black-haired yoshi sm, one of the top tier looks he had!)