«twenty-four»

TIMELINE: the night junghwan left yoshi outside the train station after a call.

🌟

For the last time, Junghwan looked back at the older only to see that he was already walking away from him.

Far from him.

At some point, he felt bad, horrible rather most specially of himself. It was supposed to be the night that he will sort out what he really feels towards him but of course, he can't due to some circumstances.

To be honest, he was having second thoughts of going back there but thinking how Jeongwoo needs him, he needs to go.

With a heavy heart, he called for a cab then told the driver his destination. The whole trip was full of thoughts about Yoshi and how worried he was for him.

A lot of minutes passed when he finally reached the hospital.

He immediately rushed to the emergency room and tried to look for Jeongwoo and Haruto.

“Junghwan!” he immediately looked where the voice was from and saw Jeongwoo was still crying.

“Hey, what happened?”

“W-we were in a middle of a trip a-and Ruto collapsed. I knew it before when we leave, he looked weak and tired. I should've let him rest first. It's all my fault” Jeongwoo continuously spat out, out of frustration and despair.

“Jeongwoo, Jeongwoo look” he immediately reached for the older's both shoulders.

Junghwan was trying his best to make the situation and also Jeongwoo to calm down.

“No one wanted this situation to happen. Don't blame yourself, trust me he will be okay” Jeongwoo was still sobbing, having his head lie low.

“I don't know what to do if I lost him, Hwan. I don't want to be alone again”

“You will not, Woo. Trust me, Haruto will not leave you hmm?” Junghwan hugged his friend, trying to console and keep him in relax state.

A few minutes after, the doctor finally arrived.

“Good evening, who is a relative of Mr. Watanabe?” the doctor started.

“Park Jeongwoo, doc. I.. I am his fiancé. What happened to him?” Jeongwoo immediately answered raising his hand.

Junghwan was rubbing the older's back as he was also ready to listen to the doctor of what happened to Jeongwoo's fiancé.

“Don't worry, Mr. Park. He was now in a stable condition now. Mr. Watanabe was overfatigued and also diagnosed with gastric ulcer. We will give you some medicine prescriptions for him to take. Also, please make sure that he will get enough rest and eat his meals on time”

The two breathed out in relief.

“For now, he still need a day here for monitoring then he can be discharged after. You can arrange the papers for a while. The nurses will assist you”

“Thank you so much, doc”

“No problem, Mr. Park. Please let the nurses know if anything happens. I will be going now” Jeongwoo nodded, wiping his tears in relief.