twenty-three

"Lia, does Yoshi hyung had already visited the cafe?" Junghwan asked the worker.

"I haven't seen him ever since the last time we we're checking for the ingredients, Sir"

"Oh, thank you" it had been almost 3 days and he haven't seen his mandu hyung after he had to leave him outside the train station.

He was worried that he might be mad or something.

“Do you perhaps miss him?” Lia teased, looking at him with a teasing look.

He was about to say no at the question but on the other hand, he missed his presence in the cafe, he can't seem to have his peace as long as he was still not seeing the older.

And so, what's the point of denying anyways?

“Fine, you got me there” Lia smiled with satisfaction.

“Don't worry, sir. He might be busy, I am sure he'll come here again”

He hoped so too.

“Junghwan!” Junghwan turned to look at that someone who just called for his name.

He was expecting someone but to his disappointment it was just his friend, Park Jeongwoo.

“Hmm what's with that face? You seem to look disappointed when you see me. Are you expecting someone?” Jeongwoo asked having his brows wiggling up and down.

“He was expecting for Sir Yoshi to come” Lia exposed him having the most playful smile.

Junghwan immediately glared at him, Lia on the other hand laughed then acted like she was zipping close her lips.

“Aww missing his boo so much” Jeongwoo teased too.

“Stop! I'm not”

“You just told me..” Lia again butted in.

“Yah, do you want to lose your job or something?” Junghwan threatened her jokingly.

Lia and Jeongwoo just connect their looks together then shrugged their shoulders together in sync.

Lia then walked out if the scene, making her way to the kitchen, leaving the two alone.

“How's Haruto anyways?” he asked the younger.

From a teasing face, Jeongwoo's face shifted into a sad one.

“The doctor said that he can be discharged from the hospital tomorrow. He's already stable but I did not made him work for the meantime”

Junghwan could still remember how the older's face was so worried for his fiancé when he collapsed the other day. He was so scared.

“That's good, but what brings you here? Haruto might get worried if he woke up without you there” Junghwan asked.

The tanned male handed him a small envelope, he was not sure if what was inside those.

“I asked my love to save you that for tomorrow. Take it, I know you will like it”

Junghwan took the envelope as he gently opened to see what was inside it. It was a ticket to a music festival.

“Yoshi hyung agreed to perform tomorrow at the music fest. I just thought you might want to see it”

At hearing that he will watch the producer tomorrow surely gave him the exhilaration and excitement. He wanted to watch him perform so bad.

Junghwan couldn't help but to smile at him.

“You really are the best!” He exclaimed.

“Make sure to talk to him after his performance. You don't want me to tell him right?”

The younger's eyes was glued at the ticket as he thought a lot of thousand things that might happen tomorrow. Jeongwoo was watching his reaction and came to tap his shoulders.

“This is it, Hwan. I'm so proud of you” Jeongwoo cheered him.

“Thank you, Woo. You know how much I am grateful to you”

“No, thank you. If I have to explain everything what happened that night, I will be there to tell him”

“Mandu hyung is a good person, Woo. I'm sure he will not think of that way” Junghwan assured.

That is one of the things he liked about him.

Loved rather.

to be continued..