twenty six

The producer heaved a deep sigh as he was ready to sing the first lines.

“Yonggi naeeoboryeo noryeokaenneundae” (I've been trying to be brave, but)

“Wae ne apeseoneun da eosaekhaejigo” (Why everything get awkward in front of you?)

“Kkwae jayeonseureopdeon nae insamajeodo” (Even my pretty natural greetings)

He was smiling all through out the first verse when he saw the audience was waving their hands while he sing.

He wasn't expecting the people would react like this but nonetheless, he missed this feeling. The feeling while performing at stage.

“Maeumdaero doejiga anha” (Doesn't go as I wish)

“Geujeo useojuneun neol barabomyeon” (When I look at you smiling)

“Amu iyu eopsi haengbokhaejyeo” (I become happy for no reason)

He can see Hyunsuk on the front line of chairs, he was smiling at him and waving his hands as he sing.

At this part of the song, he started to realize that the first lane of chairs are not yet completed. There was an empty seat on the edge beside the hallway.

“Neul seotulleosseossdeon nae mosnan pyohyeonedo” (I've always been bad at expressing myself)

“Ttatteushage anajueosseo” (You gave me a warm hug)

But just as the chorus started, he saw someone with gray hoodie sat on the empty seat.

Still trying his best not to be distracted, he kept on eyeing the certain person.

As the guy finally removed the hood of his jacket, his eyes widened to see the cafe owner, he gave him a radiant smile.

That kind of smile that could light up even the darkest world. His missed those smiles.

“Neol johahanda malhago jibe doraganeun gire” (I'll tell you I like you on my way home)

“Neoui eolguri jakku tteoolla nado mollae seolleyeosseo” (I can't stop thinking about your face, I was secretly fluttering too)

Upon seeing his face, he remember what he discovered at the dressing room.

Will he be okay with that?

His thoughts are playing with him. But he immediately shrug them off as he wanted to focus on his performance first.

“Nuguboda neol wihae manhi noryeokhago isseo” (I'm trying harder for you than anyone else)

“Dwidorabomyeon eonjena geuraessdeut seoissuel geoya” (If you look back, I'll be standing there like always)

Yoshi averted his gaze on the people and forcefully smiled at them.

“Uri jamsirado majuchil ttaemyeon” (When we run into each other for a moment)

“Gwaenhi neoui nuneul pihage dwae” (I'm avoiding your eyes for no reason)

“Jal mollasseossdeon neoui jageun ohaeedo” (Even with your little misunderstanding that I didn't know well)

“Haru jongil gominhaesseosseo” (I've been thinking about it all day)

As the second chorus came, his eyes were brought again to the younger cafe owner at the first lane of audience.

At some point, it feels like the lyrics were made for him. How he wanted to tell him how he liked him.