Bio

Arthur Pendragon

Arthur Pendragon

King of Knights

Otherwise known better as King Arthur. Approving of the virtuous and correcting atrocities. A hero who is like a knight in shining armor that anyone would dream about as a child. Also called the wielder of the holy sword of the planet. His true identity is that of the "King of Knights" of a parallel universe, who reached this world by chasing after some sort of existence.

equipment: Excalibur, Rhongomyniad, Gate of Camelot(created by Merlin using one of Gilgamesh's catalysts)

Mordred Pendragon

Mordred Pendragon

Knight of Treachery 

Mordred is the "son" of Arthur Pendragon, but in actuality Mordred is a female. despite being raised as the secret male heir to the throne. She became known as a "rare villain" who managed to tarnish a glorious legend at the end of her life. she was conceived between Arthur and his sister, Morgan Le Fay after she enchanted him and developed Mordred. Mordred admired Arthur and after finding out that he is her father, she was ecstatic. But Arthur rejected her as his heir and she grew furious and started a rebellion which brought Camelot's fall and she and her father fought to the death, with her getting pierced by Arthur's Rhongomyniad but in return stabbing her sword, Clarent, through Arthur, killing them both in the process. Mordred deep down still loved her father.

Equipment: Clarent, Rampage(divine blessing by Arthur)