Getting Closer to Goals

Arthur, Nero and the knights returned home in silence. Arthur had a scowl on his face and Nero was getting worried about his well being. since Morgan revealed herself, Arthur has been angry knowing the person who destroyed his kingdom from behind the scenes is alive and well and continues to try and ruin his life.

Arthur lays on his bed, sleeping and Nero comes into his room and lays down beside him. he has not spoken a word ever since the encounter and she was getting very worried for him.

Nero: "Arthur?"

Arthur: "what is it....?"

Nero: "I know you're angry but do not worry, we are here for you."

Arthur: "this is something I will deal with on my own." he says sternly and Nero sits and makes the king sit up and cups his cheeks.

Nero: "absolutely not! a king never stands alone! a King always has others with him through thick and thin. don't ever say you have to do things on your own! because..." she doesn't continue when she starts to cry a bit and Arthur places his hand on cheek, making her look at him.

Arthur: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. it's just that I'm scared. I'm scared that she will hurt you and the others...Mordred is my daughter. Gareth, Gawain, and Agravain are my niece and nephews and I don't want to see them die again. I want to be the family they never had and a proud king they need...and now I know...I can't do it alone..." he says softly and Nero blushes but smiles either way. Arthur leans in and connects his lips with Nero, stealing her breath and widening her eyes. Nero closes her eyes and accepts the kiss and melts into it. they kiss for about 2 minutes until they separate.

Arthur: "Nero Claudius, will you be my queen?..." he says with a calm and gentle tone.

Nero: "UMU! I would love to!"

Arthur and Nero kiss again and fall straight to sleep. unaware that Merlin was eavesdropping and was happy for his King finding himself a queen he can rely on. but he was so gonna tease him about this and possibly snitch and tell Mordred.

morning came and Arthur wakes up as a happy man. Nero was his queen and he was happy he could let out his feelings as he never got to do that in the past. it was early in the morning, around 8:00 so he goes downstairs to make breakfast when he sees someone he never thought to expect. sitting on one of his chairs was the Son of Ra himself, Ozymandias.

 sitting on one of his chairs was the Son of Ra himself, Ozymandias

Arthur: "lord Ozymandias!"

Ozymandias: "Ah King Arthur what a delight to meet you."

Arthur: "it's an honor to see you as well. excuse my bluntness, but when did you get here?"