Issei's Power, ORC vs Jack the Rippers

As Mordred was fighting the God of Thunder, The ORC were engulfed in fog as their attackers were preparing their move. They all look around for movement. They're in Jack the Ripper's territory and here they have the advantage. London is their home, it is familiar to them, top to bottom.

Koneko: "I smell something...it's dangerous."

Kiba: "Wouldn't be surprised if it's them. But I want to know what was that thunder?"

Rias: "We'll worry about it later. Right now we have a battle ahead of us."

Akeno: "Splitting up isn't an option due to this fog and we have to-"

As she was speaking, A knife was about to stab her in the throat if it wasn't for Kiba seeing Jack behind her and tripping his friend and Issei catching her with such great speed, allowing Kiba to slash Jack's wrist and making the assassin servant back off.

Jack: "Hey, that hurt mister. What was that for?"

Koneko: "A kid?"

Kiba: "This is Jack the Ripper?"

Issei: "Only one of them. Senji told me that this child is a wraith of many different souls. Don't be fooled."

Rias: "Issei's right. Even though it's a child it's a clear threat. Be on guard everyone."

Jack: "Aww you're no fun miss. But you are pretty so it's a shame that such beauty is a waste."

Jack puts on an innocent smile as she puts her hands behind her back and throws tons of knifes at the devils but Issei blocks them with a barrier cast by his Sacred Gear.

Jack then jumps in the fog, disappearing.

Koneko: "How annoying."

Kiba: "Yea...we got to find an opening. Assassin Servants are very tricky and hard to go up against."

Rias: "Luckily Assassins have to show themselves eventually."

She says as Kiba approaches his master with a slowly forming grin as a sword forms in his hand. Issei spots this and his eyes go wide.