Angra's Reasons and Infinity Dragon

While Mordred, Morgan and Agravain take the fakers to Camelot for trial, Angra Mainyu was sitting on top of a building in Kyoto. hes decided to take shelter in the city on Gilgamesh's approval. but Angra would act on his own. Enkidu is currently standing beside him.

Angra: "so, fake Arthur and Le fay have been captured?"

Enkidu: "yes, however the hero faction is still at large."

Angra: "thats a fucking shame. I still wanna fight them. im getting impatient."

Enkidu: "you must be patient. the Hero Faction main mission is to capture Yasaka of the Youkai Faction."

Angra: "why did goldie even let the Youkai Faction live here if he rules over Kyoto?"

Enkidu: "well the Youkai were the first to make Kyoto their home, but since Gilgamesh came along, he and the faction decided to make an alliance."

Angra: "jesus this world is literally at a state of absolute peace. I want some action!"

Enkidu: "Angra Mainyu..."

Enkidu: "remember what you said before

Enkidu: "remember what you said before. since you have been incarnated by the Grail, you aren't allowed to cause mayhem or else say goodbye to your second life."

Angra: "I know I know, I'm not planning on killing innocents. its just I wanna take a crack on the Khaos Brigade and the hero faction."

Enkidu: "you know full well about your purpose. you can't beat heroic spirits. the only targets you can focus on is the Hero Faction since they are humans and not supernatural. sure you may be able to take a mid class creature, but anything higher than that would lead to your death."

Angra: "what about god like figures like Ophis and Great Red?"

Enkidu: "chances of you winning is absolutely zero."

Angra: "fuck."

Enkidu: "like I said. focus on the hero faction's extinction."

Angra: "what if they got heroic spirits on their side? from what I know, Indra is their fucking boss."

Enkidu: "the chances of a heroic spirit being summoned by them is low, but if they do have one, it will most likely be Karna or Arjuna and you know full well they will one shot you."

Angra: "lovely...fucking...lovely."

Enkidu: "if they do have a heroic spirit, let someone else take care of them or take out the spirit's master."

Angra: "what if its Arjuna? Archers have a longer time to stay in the world after their master dies."

Enkidu: "Best let me take care of someone like him, Lancers have an advantage against Archers."

Angra: "whatever you say doll boy."

Enkidu: "im genderless."

Enkidu teleports away and leaves Angra on the building. there was another thing on his mind. Sakura. ever since Morgan le Fay's death, Sakura's whereabouts are unknown. Angra's true form isn't the form he is taking. It's the form of the same body Senji Muramasa is taking but different. the form of Shirou Emiya. Angra is nothing but a walking void of nothingness and corruption, and his very essence is in Sakura. not only was Angra incarnated by the Greater Grail to help the kings save this world, but also save Sakura. at least, that's what the voice in his head is saying. Since his form is the form of Shirou Emiya, the boy's thoughts and emotions are also with him. those thoughts came to life when he was impaled by Morgan during the Summit. the feelings Shirou had for Sakura are now with Angra. but it was still weird for the spirit since Sakura was supposed to be the predetermined mother for Angra when he was being brought back as All the World's Evil. Angra wants to find Sakura and remove the pieces of the Grail from inside her, since that's the source of her suffering. the grail in her is tainted by him when he was killed in the Third Holy Grail war and he wants to fix that. he would ask for help, but of course his stubborn nature is merged with Shirou Emiya's.