Battle of Kuoh

within the confines of Morgan's floating palace, she is in her chambers hugging a sobbing and clearly in pain Sakura. Sakura had been badly injured from Arthur's Excalibur and her spirit core needed healing. Morgan soothes the pained Sakura and caresses her head.

Morgan: "Do not worry my dear...you will feel better soon..." she says softly like a mother talking to her child. one of Morgan's servants, Jalter, comes into the room.

Jalter: "master, the summoning circle is ready."

Morgan: "alright. I'll be right there." she says and Jalter leaves. Morgan looks at Sakura who fell asleep.

Morgan: "I'll be right back, my dear." she leaves her chambers and heads to the main throne room where she sees Jalter and her own two servants waiting for her.

Morgan: "Do you have the catalyst?" she asks the servant with knight-like armor almost similar to Arthur and she places it in the magic circle. Morgan chants as the summoning circle glows bright and engulfs the room with light until it dies down and Morgan smirks at the towering figure she had summoned...

the room was silent with nothing but the sounds of snakes...

meanwhile at Camelot, Mordred and Cu bring Asia to Merlin, Arthur and Nero. Merlin analyzes Asia's condition and figures out why she looks different than how she was in the past.

Merlin: "well this is interesting."

Nero: "whats wrong?"

Merlin: "this seems to be the work of the other heroic spirit within her. this heroic spirit is named Gray."

Arthur: "never heard of this person." 

Merlin: "apparently, Gray was from a small remote village in Britain and this girl was born with small similar features to you...well the female version of you."

Arthur: "god the holy grail works in weird ways."

Nero/Mordred: "you don't say/UMU!"

Merlin: "when she was born, the girl had similar features at birth and overtime, her features began to show more like female counterparts. the girl seemed to have inherited Rhongomyniad somehow. the villagers spoiled and were treating her like you as a so-called Second Coming."

Arthur: "THEY WERE TRYING TO REVIVE ME THROUGH HER?!"

Merlin: "indeed. however the last part needed for their ritual was your soul. which they couldn't manipulate because they need the Third Magic, Heaven's Feel, and so they couldn't summon your soul. the girl then ran away and joined forces with someone...eventually she died of a sickness...but as you can see her actions were recognized and she was placed in the Throne of Heroes and now little Asia here has her appearance to match Gray!"

but as you can see her actions were recognized and she was placed in the Throne of Heroes and now little Asia here has her appearance to match Gray!"