Knight of Treachery vs. God of Thunder

If there was anything Mordred is thinking, it's wondering how the fuck did she get in this situation. Why is the Norse God of Thunder attacking her out of the blue and claiming she killed Baldur, the God of Light and Beauty and older brother of Thor. 

Thor: "I've been waiting for this. You're not from Norse so we got a tradition called Blood Payments. It means I get a piece of you from what you took from my family. You'll pick it up."

Mordred: 'What the hell is he talking about?!'

Mordred punches the God of Thunder in the face as they crash into a building somewhere else in London. Thor loses his grip on the Knight of Treachery and snaps his finger to call Mjolnir back to him.

Thor: "That was for Baldur. Now show me this Rebellious Knight I heard so much about!"

The God of Thunder demands as Mordred gets to her feet as she materializes her armor with a pissed off look on her face. The fat dobber rushes towards Mordred who rolls out the way of his charge.

Mordred: "I did not kill your brother!"

Thor: "Haha I don't care."

He pulls back his arms and claps them with enough force to make it sound just like a thunderclap and the blast launches Mordred into a wall. Mordred rushes out the wall and punches Thor and follows up her barrage of punches with a newly formed retractable shield on her left arm made by Merlin, which she calls "Rebellious Spirit". 

Thor: "Can't fight without your sword? Coward."

He mocks her as she gets a bit pissed and blindly charges at him. Thor throws three punches and pushes her far back. Mordred sprints toward him at blinding speed and uppercuts him, enough to stun and allow her to land a combo of punches and opening her shield to push Thor to a wall.

Mordred: "You know my past?"

Thor: "The Knight of Rebellion thing? Yea..."

Mordred: "Then you know what I'm capable of!"

Thor: "Show me!"

Thor pushes her and she rolls on her back and holds her hand out. Suddenly her sword, Clarent, busts through a wall and into its owner's grasp and Mordred swings her blade, embedding it in Thor's side and making him stumble back.

Thor: "Now we got us a fight!"

Thor lunges at Mordred in an attempt to tackle her but she rolls out the way and unleashes a large flurry of red lightning around her.

The attack makes Thor back off until he rushes forward before letting out a battle cry and slamming his fists to the ground, causing a shockwave and throwing Mordred far, bursting through multiple buildings

The attack makes Thor back off until he rushes forward before letting out a battle cry and slamming his fists to the ground, causing a shockwave and throwing Mordred far, bursting through multiple buildings. Mordred growls before charging at Thor and swings her sword at him, giving him cuts and him receiving a punch to the gut by the Knight of Treachery. The God of Thunder grabs Mordred by the throat as he brings up his hammer, ready to bash it into her head. She blocks it with her shield and he forcefully moves it to get a better angle but she blocks his second attack. Thor throws more punches as Mordred blocks them with her shield but he breaks through her defense and prepares to land a kick strong enough to shatter her ribs. Within that small amount of time, Mordred dematerializes her armor to have more mobility and zooms backwards, then jumping onto a wall with her armor reforming piece by piece and spartan kicks the God in the back.