King of Knights and Emperor of Roses

The person Arthur is currently meeting with, is Nero Claudius, known as the Emperor of Rome and Roses. Arthur was mesmerized by her beauty and the fact that she wasn't in her normal attire instead she was wearing normal civilian clothing. 

Arthur: "I'm assuming you immediately made a b-line to Kuoh when Merlin told you of my revival?"

Nero: "UMU I always wanted to meet the great King Arthur."

Arthur: "shhh, dont say my real name out loud...I don't want any devils or fallen angels knowing i'm alive. and I think you should have a fake identity."

Nero: "how come?"

Arthur: "for the love of god, how many people are named Nero in this world?"

Nero: "uhhhhh..."

Arthur: "exactly. you can't just flat out say your name because I know for a fact that the supernatural are very knowledgeable. just like I have a fake name, you too need one."

Nero: "like what?"

Arthur: "hmm...how about Igraine?" he says and Nero stares at him blankly. Arthur realizes his mistake because he just say his mother's name and his face turns red.

Arthur: "uh uh uh! forget it forget it!"

Nero: "no its ok I kinda like the name."

Arthur: "seriously?"

Nero: "UMU!"

Arthur: "ok. also I'm guessing you don't have a place to stay?" he says and Nero shakes her head.

Arthur: " *sighs* alright you can stay at my place."

Nero: "is it well protected?"

Arthur: "who the hell do you think I am if I didn't have protection? what do you take me for?"

Nero: "hahahaha your funny Uther!" she laughs and Arthur finds himself blushing still. he smiles a bit.

Arthur: "even her laugh is pretty...just how do I find her entertaining?..."

Arthur and Nero leave the cafe and start to head to his house. Arthur couldn't take his eyes off Nero, she was way too beautiful in his eyes. What's more crazy is that he expected Nero Claudius to be a man due to the legend, but he didn't mind. he might have found another person that he will hold close to his heart. as they walk by a park, Arthur holds his arm out, stopping Nero from continuing. Arthur doesn't move for about 2 minutes until he carries Nero and jumps out the way of a light spear attack.

Arthur: "you ok?"

Nero: "...uh...Arthur?"

Arthur: "yea?"

Arthur sees Nero's face is red and he looks down to see...his hand on her breast by accident. his face turns red and he panics.

Arthur: "oh god! I-I-I- I'm sorry I didn't mean to!"