Golden Shine vs Blackened Dark

Arthur and his knights take Rias and her peerage to Camelot's training grounds. Rias and Akeno will train with Merlin, Kiba with Mordred and Gawain, and Koneko with Agravain. Asia will be on standby to heal them after their training. as for Issei, Arthur takes him personally to discuss something with him.

Arthur: "were you able to establish a connection with your Sacred Gear?"

Issei: "my what?"

Arthur: " *sigh* your boosted gear. I can't believe she didn't train you. your sacred gear is the Red Dragon of Domination, Ddraig. yet you haven't started a connection with him due to your magic being too weak."

Issei: "hey! im trying-" he is cut off when Arthur appears in his face and he grabs his left arm and he uses some of his holy element that causes Issei alot of pain, until his boosted gear appears and it starts talking.

???: "ahh finally! i can speak!"

Issei: "whoa it talked!"

Arthur: "how are you feeling, Ddraig?"

Ddraig: "King Arthur! this is quite a surprise. how are you, old friend?"

Issei: "OLD FRIEND!?"

Arthur: "hold on." he places his hand on the Boosted Gear and activates his mana to create a projection of Ddraig within the gear.

Arthur: "I met Ddraig during my time, I was sent to slay him until I saw him more than a target to slay and more of a companion and friend due to me having a bit of dragon blood in me

Arthur: "I met Ddraig during my time, I was sent to slay him until I saw him more than a target to slay and more of a companion and friend due to me having a bit of dragon blood in me."

Ddraig: "his Majesty decided to call off my execution and I continued about. I am Sorry for not helping your kingdom, King Arthur."

Arthur: "It's ok, it wasn't your fault. Now I have to wonder who is the White Dragon Emperor now?"

Ddraig: "we will find out soon my friend."

Arthur: "now then, Issei I will train you to use your sacred gear properly. since now you have an established connection with him, it will be a bit easier to use Ddraig's many powers and create your own techniques...AND I DON'T WANT ANY FUNNY BUSINESS BECAUSE KNOWING YOU ARE A RAGING PERVERT WHO CAN'T KEEP HIS HORMONES UNDER CONTROL I KNOW WELL YOU WILL TRY TO MAKE A MOVE WITH THAT PERVERSION...SO DON'T...DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

Issei: "y-y-y-y-yes your highness!"

Ddraig: "hes not wrong, partner. you often have wet dreams and it's uncomfortable for me."

Arthur: "Let's just pray he won't tarnish your reputation Ddraig. if he does so, let me know and make shit worse for him."

Ddraig: "agreed." 

and so, Arthur trains Issei to wield his dragon's power, one of which is Ddraig's Dragon shot which proved to be powerful, but not at its fullest. Merlin trained Rias and Akeno to use their magic accordingly and Rias got a better grasp of her Power of Destruction and Akeno getting better with her holy lightning, tho Merlin senses that she harbors deep hatred for someone. Kiba got better with his speed and power with the help of Mordred and Gawain. Koneko got better hard hitting attacks thanks to Agravain's INTENSE training. It has been 10 days and now it was time for Rias and her peerage to start the rating game. Arthur, Nero and Mordred are offered by Grayfia to watch the rating game from the Underworld, which they accept knowing that Arthur has made an alliance with Rias and Sona, so it wouldn't hurt to visit the Underworld. Arthur sees a lot of Noble devils, but it doesn't bother him since he can sense that they aren't powerful and they have good intentions. Arthur is then face to face with Rias' older brother, Sirzechs Lucifer.