(Battle le Fay Arc) Fake Blade and Heavenly Knight's rage

It's been a week since the King's Alliance meeting. all the kings have officially joined the alliance, including the King of Heroes Gilgamesh. Mordred had been training Asia to use her sacred gear properly and get her to manifest Caliburn with Avalon, however her mana is very low and she doesn't have a lot of strength, so she couldn't tap Avalon's true potential and utilized Twilight Healing's consumption. Arthur and Nero are in the throne room talking with Gawain and Tristan who came back from Kuoh.

Arthur: "so what happened?"

Gawain: "the Vatican seems to have sent out two exorcists to Kuoh to retrieve something."

Nero: "what are they trying to get back?"

Tristan: "Excalibur."

Arthur: "WHAT?!"

Nero: "why?"

Tristan: "apparently, there was another Excalibur created by "God" and it broke into seven pieces and was built to create other Excaliburs."

Gawain: "how dare the Vatican sully the name of the great sword of promised victory..."

Arthur: "tch. I've had enough of the Vatican. i could've excuses their mistreaty of Asia, but this I cannot turn a blind eye."

???: "you and me are the same boat, Arthur."

a voice says at the entrance of the throne room. Arthur and the others look to see Gilgamesh who just arrived.

 Arthur and the others look to see Gilgamesh who just arrived

Arthur: "i'm guessing you heard about it too?"

Gilgamesh: "indeed and those mongrels have a lot of nerve trying to claim that repulsive sword to be Excalibur. I have even seen Excalibur and it looked nothing like the true one. I don't understand why the Vatican are full of mongrels."

Arthur: "they are just idiots who follow a dead god. they believe what they are doing is the will of god when they don't even know he's six feet under. when in reality, they are just being killers."

Nero: "the holy sword project was a example of that, right?"

Gilgamesh: "indeed. and the end result was a massacre. however the mongrel who started it was banished."

Arthur: "but not dead."

Gilgamesh: "wish he was."

Nero: "I agree."

Gilgamesh: "on top of that, the Greater Grail has reacted again and four more kings have been incarnated."

Arthur/Nero: "who?"

Gilgamesh: "Leonidas, King of Spartans. Solomon, King of Magecraft, Charlemagne and-"

the throne room doors are slammed open.

???: "YOOOOOO!!" 

Gilgamesh: "and this rabid dog..."

"