Nero Claudius(NOLYBAB OF EROHW) vs Darius III and Cu Alter

As Arthur returns to the stands, Zeus tries to assault him but when he gets in Arthur's presence, he begins to see distorted imagery of different things, all evil.  Zeus' nose bleeds and spits blood much to Indra's shock. he helps him and gets him away from Arthur walks past everyone and sits on the benches. Nero has a worried look for her lover's behavior and she walks to him, and thats when she hears his voice in her head.

Arthur: 'darling, I'm alright.'

Nero: 'Are you sure?'

Arthur: 'yes, i'm just trying to concentrate on the Rating Game so we win. I won't let that false god take you.'

Nero: 'I know you won't. I believe in you...I love you.'

Arthur: 'I love you too...now kick some ass and show me the power of the Roman Emperor.'

Nero: 'UMU!'

Nero cuts off her communication with Arthur and heads to the battle ahead. the zone was...Nero's home of Rome(Singularity 2 Septem)

Nero: "My glorious home...how I missed you...I promise to reunite you with my beloved's kingdom."

the Emperor of Roses walks along the streets of her home, noticing nothing is out of place, just as it was back then. even tho her legend is quite mixed and sad, she still considers herself worthless because of what she did when she was alive during her time. Her life has been hell as Emperor. stemming from her mother trying to poison her, corrupted senates sending threats to her, etc. All she wanted was the best for her people. Back then Nero was convinced that her popular policies and her popularity with the people would protect her from being forced to abdicate the throne. However, the public was silent and they did nothing to protect her. The Roman people had abandoned her, after she had devoted so much for them. She acknowledges that she had made an error in judgement in relying on the people. Still, Nero did not resent them, instead she was saddened by their lack of uproar. Due to this, She eventually decided to kill herself, though such an end was considered unsportsmanlike by her. She stopped herself many times, having cried about "how can such a magnificent artist disappear from this world?", but as those who betrayed her closed in she quoted a line from Homer's Iliad, "Hark, now strikes on my ear the trampling of swift-footed coursers!", before finally stabbing her own throat with a knife. After Nero's suicide, a soldier delicately wrapped a cloak around Nero's body, "too late. This is fidelity," Nero said. Those were her last words.

 Those were her last words

Nero: 'I wonder...if things will be alright with me ruling over Rome again...will the people hate me? will things repeat...?'

Nero had always doubted herself inside. but after meeting Arthur and the others, shes found a new purpose for this second life. to be with Arthur, Mordred, Asia Gray, the knights and everyone else. Arthur once asked her about her backstory and he saw the sadness and despair in her eyes, even so Nero still told him everything. She expected him to berate her actions as Emperor, but instead he just hugged her. He understood her pain. Nero had no one else to tell her story and Arthur was the only one. Nero...is glad to be Arthur's future wife. One time, when she came back to Camelot after shopping with Gareth, she overheard Arthur talking to Mordred and Asia, who had her normal appearance before Gray's influence, about her backstory.