Chapter 16

Finally here! Gimme some thoughts and get ready for a sweet and steamy chapter, love youu❤️

"Ah!"

I moaned, my head slamming against the pillow as my back bent into a perfect arc. Everything in my mind felt dizzy and disoriented, the desire and pleasure making the world around me fade away.

All I felt was his hands, his mouth and his daunting teeth. He held me tightly by my hair, twisting it so that my throat was fully bared for him. And with his tongue and lips he would attack my skin there, creating dark bruises that would unfortunately disappear in seconds.

His other hand had slithered under my shirt, touching and scraping my hard abs that so drove him crazy, "L-Lynx!"

I gasped, trying to get a hold of myself with my legs; my heels digging into the satin sheets for a desperate attempt of support. But it was no use, the vampire's hips that ground against mine making sure of it.

My hands wandered on his stark shoulders, occasionally drawing patterns of my nails into his skin. I was so hot, so unbearably hot. I felt like my whole body was lit into a fire, the pleasure that raked through me only intensifying it.

The man's lips vanished from my throat, with steamy pecks rising right to the angle of my jawline; only inches away from my ear, "What do you want?"

He whispered with his husky and murky voice, making me shiver. I didn't fully understand his question— I wanted everything he could give me. And so my eyebrows that had already knitted from the nice tingles right above my waistline, furrowed even more, "A-All..."

I forced out in a one quiet breath, my hands lowering down on his arms until I reached his biceps. I swore that I could feel the mischievous smirk of his against my skin before the lips vanished once again, next time appearing beside my temple, "Don't wish for anything that you can't bear, Darling."

He murmured, pulling another whine out of my mouth. It was annoying for him to play around and prolong the good stuff.

"L-Lynx— just—" I started, irritation clear in my low grumbling. My lips glistened in the fair light as I shuddered my eyes open, lowering them to the red ones that already watched me from beside the angle of my strong jawline.

They looked at me with pure lust, coltish and untamed nature in them.

I was definitely bossing someone I shouldn't.

But it didn't matter at that moment, the pulsing need in me so intense and desperate. Hence I lined my hands on his arms downwards, moving them all the way to the waistband of his pants. Though just before I got to even think of removing the thick black belt he had wrapped around his waist, his hands came behind and gently swatted my own away, "Tsk."

He scolded, tilting his head to the side so our eyes would be on the same level, "I don't think I heard you loud enough, hmm? What do you want?"

His honey-like voice rumbled over me, making me wither in boiling shivers. My hands found their way back to his waistband, the other's eyebrow immediately raising with a question as a result of my disobedience.

My eyes shone with victory as I pushed my button nose against his, our ragged and warm breaths mixing with each other as I started to (very uncoordinatedly) ground my crotch to his broad bulge, "Just– j-just touch..."

I pressed my lips to his, enticingly claiming them until a quiet smack would be heard as I retreated for a mere few inches. It was just enough for me to turn my head a bit more to the side, so pecking him once again with a bit more depth.