Chapter 28

Do you know how hard it is to avoid such strong temptation, which threatens to take over your whole mind if not listening to it at once? It controls your body, driven by the most primitive instincts. It doesn't care what the consequences are, or whether someone will get hurt; it only cares about fulfilling that simple need.

No one, not even me who had lived on this earth for thousands of years, knew how to rule it. I could only take the shotgun, and watch where it would lead me to.

Although, that would be an absolute lie.

I didn't try to resist it– not at all.

The faint begging right under my broad frame made me feel all tingly, and the way he whimpered in pleasure; it made me go insane.

Please, he would say. Please take my clothes off, please touch me.

Just, please...

I would give anything to hear it again and again, every night until he passed out satisfied. It didn't matter whether this would happen by a forceful urge; we both wanted it; we both gave in.

We both let each other go absolutely frenzied.

"L-Lynx!"

I was snapped back into reality, my hungry eyes met by the brown, warm ones. They were like freshly milled brew, or like a stormy sea made out of the dreams of fallen sailors; just as sanguine and calm.

"Please," his miserable voice whispered into the air, his sharp nails digging into my bare skin. It was enough for me to let out a vicious growl, one that told him to play fucking nicely.

"Sit on the bed," I said for the umpteenth time, receiving a series of strangled whines.

I was so close to just snapping into two and taking him right there and then, and that definitely wouldn't be pretty. He clearly didn't understand how easy it was for me to hurt him by accident, nor did he realize how much his touches and moans pushed me towards the edge of lunacy.

"B-But, please..." Celian continued crying, pushing his body flush against mine. He rubbed his crotch on mine, both of our members hard from desire and pleasure.

The wolf didn't seem to even comprehend my order -or he didn't want to- as his lips tried to scrabble for mine; like a needy and stubborn bondman that couldn't understand the word no. I ground my jaws together, pushing him off me.

I'd like to remind you that we hadn't been able to get any further but back into our room, and as much as I liked to get straight to bed, we needed lube.

And... maybe something else.

Soon enough chains, if his cute butt won't move the fuck away.

I had already locked the door and switched the lights over the bed, the thuds of my boots visiting every wall and dark corner as I walked over to the big cabinet on the opposite side of the room. The air smelt like him, but much stronger.

It was nearly suffocating, the mate bond trying to trap me and force us to claim one and another. No doubt it was tougher for the werewolf, the shyness, and reservedness long gone. You could say he was a totally different person, though I think that was also far from the truth.

He was still the same old Celian, my Dear mate. But, now simply driven by all of the deepest, shadowy thoughts and compulsions.

I threw the cabin's doors open, revealing the full, clean set of toys. Beautifully organized and neatly side by side with each other; whips, dildos, lubes, canes, collars, butt plugs, and whatnot. All of them brand new, bought just for him and I.