EXTRA 27

Make sure to read this one, marked as an extra because of Leonel's Pov. A sneak peek into his thoughts, yet to understand the narrative better.

ALSO FOLLOW ME AND CHECK OUT LEONEL'S AND EZEKIEL'S SON'S STORY
"BOUND TO LOVE"
Updates coming regularly, can be read alone

ALSO FOLLOW ME AND CHECK OUT LEONEL'S AND EZEKIEL'S SON'S STORY"BOUND TO LOVE"Updates coming regularly, can be read alone

Leonel's POV

"One second."

I murmured, getting a deathly glare from the pissed-off omega in front of me. Like so, so deathly glare. The kind that made me cringe and think of how I will probably sleep on a couch today.

"I want that fucking cake, now," Ezekiel hissed at me, crossing his arms over his plump belly. I raised my brows with a stony expression, receiving an even more annoyed huff.

He was wearing his typical attire: entirely black and tight, though now the shirt was much larger, and not to forget the dozens of guns and knives he had strapped around his graceful body. I let my eyes linger on his pretty frame for a minute longer before I brushed a strand of his raven hair behind his ear, "And I should leave you all alone?"

My gruff, cold voice required, a small smirk spreading on my lips as the ball of frustration grew straight up angry, "I can handle myself, idiot."

Ezekiel slapped my hand away, though you could still see how the faint, rosy blush took over his facial features. "I know you can, but maybe I don't want to be left alone."

I said gently, most definitely not worried about my safety at all. Though why not banter a bit?

The omega narrowed his brown eyes at me, flashes of strange visualization filling my mind; images of very gore and violent scenes about me getting... hurt?

Yeah, no doubt my mate's train of thoughts.

"Get. Me. Cake."

He gritted through his teeth, earning a suffocated snort from my end.

Adorable.

"Fine, but you need to go talk with him," I said discreetly, lowering a kiss on his forehead. Ezekiel on the other hand pushed me away and turned around with a growl. I glanced at his sweet bum briefly, biting my tongue mischievously.

The little rascal would meet his doom tonight with that attitude, for sure.

I watched as he left towards the couple hugging each other in the middle of the room. The one being tall and loomy, long black hair flowing around the pin-straight-haired wolf's body; like snakes that were searching for food.

The vampire brought nothing but disgust into the front of my mind, my prejudices filled with nothing but violent pictures. Everything I've read of that cruel species, every name of the people who had been killed during the Wars– they were responsible. Their species were a walking abomination.