Prologue

Holding her arms Arnav asks her earnestly, "Khushi, tell me did your fiancee misbehave with you? What he did do? Please tell me Khushi"

Khushi is going to say about Shyam to Arnav but suddenly she remembers some past events of Anjali and Arnav and decides not to tell about Shyam to Arnav and runs away from Shantivan. Arnav stood there concerned for her.

************************************

Shyam follows Khushi when he sees her going out of Shantivan. On mid of the road, Shyam stops Khushi holding her hand, "Khushiji, listen to me please."

"What??? I don't want to listen to anything

"What??? I don't want to listen to anything. Just leave me alone and stop following me." shrugs his hand which held her hand.

"Stop it Khushiji, whatever I do I am compelled to do. Anjali is not what you see, she is not a good woman, Please believe me." Shyam tries to manipulate Khushi.

"Don't even try to convince me, I haven't seen fraud like you in my life. What kind of man are you? you are betraying everyone, Arnavji, Anjaliji, Raizadas and my family too." Khushi shouts at him.

Shyam again tries to get close to Khushi, "See Khushiji you have to understand me. Otherwise, you will be in danger." 

"Are you trying to threaten me? Don't even try Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha. If you think I am some damsel in distress then you are wrong. Listen to me carefully. I will tell your truth to Arnavji, everything about you and that too with proof." Khushi turns around and moves toward Shantivan again.

Shyam gets scared of her and looks around and sees there is a car coming toward them and pushes khushi in front of it and hides behind a tree. He sees that khushi gets injured the cause of the hit on the car and mutters "Now I will get time to save myself and think something about how to shut Guptas before they spoil my plans" And runs away from the spot.

Khushi is lying on the road and blood is spread on the road, oozing out of her injured head while getting unconscious she is continuously saying "Arnavji humein aapko kuch batana hai"(Arnavji, I need to tell you something)

************************************************

Arnav's phone rings and he picks up the call, "Hello, khushi?? Where are you? Say something khushi."

"Hello"

Arnav hears someone else voice "Who are you? This is Khushi's number."

"Sir, jis madam ka ye phone hai unka accident ho gaya hai." (Sir, the woman whose this phone belongs, met with an accident.)

"What?????"

"Haan Sir, aap jald se jald City hospital mein aa jayiye." (Yes sir, please come as soon as possible to the City Hospital), the person cuts the call.

"Khushi...."

--------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading

Here is the prologue of my new story *Mere Khuda*

How is it? Should I continue?

Finally once again thank you very much Angel Angel23_Writes for such a beautiful cover pic. It's always you who can do wonders in my case😜😜....

-Tulip