Part 24

Hello. First of all, I am sorry for not replying to the comments, will do that soon, thank you for patiently waiting, and now coming second, it's a holiday today, so here is the update, hope you all will enjoy it.

***********************************

Arnav shook his head disappointedly and hurt by her words, "Leave it, Nani, I don't want to talk on this matter anymore. Now I am leaving."

What a day! He was more hurt now.

When he started going out, Manorama stopped him, "HHBB, Where are you going now, Arnav bitwa?"

Arnav halted his steps and turned around, to look at Manorama, and answered her, "Penthouse, I am staying there for a few days."

Manorama scrunched her eyes and asked him doubtfully, "Why? What's needed to stay there, Arnav Bitwa? And where will that Phati saree stay? In the Penthouse with you? Or here in Shantivan?"

Arnav shook his head at Manorama calling Khushi names and the way she asked him about their stay doubtfully, he knew they wouldn't change at all, so he tried once again, "First of all, her name is Khushi, I think we already talked about it. And she is going to stay in the Penthouse, of course."

Nani was unhappy with what Arnav said and she asked him, snorting, "What's the need for it? She can stay here, we can take care of her. Or do you think that we are not capable of it?"

She narrowed her gaze at her grandson in the end. 

Arnav looked at Devyani in disbelief, whatever he said, why did these people take it in another meaning? Now once again he had to explain to them, "When did I say that, Nani? It's not about being capable or not. Khushi's health is not good and she needs to be under 24/7 observation under Meera. That's why she is staying there in the penthouse. Before you say we can ask Meera to come here and stay then let me remind you that you were not ready to get Di treated by her, what if some other day, someone from you blames her that she is treating Di or blame me that I brought her here in the name of Khushi and wanted to treat Di. To avoid all of it, Khushi should get her treatment in the Penthouse only. "

At the same time, Shyam entered the hall and heard the last few lines that Arnav said about Khushi, he hadn't seen Khushi nowadays, and hoped she wasn't recovering, he needed to know whether she remembered everything or not and took action against her, So Shyam with his extra caring voice uttered in shocked,  "What??? What happened to Khushiji? We should meet her, Right, Mamiji, Naniji?"

Arnav was looking at Devyani and Manorama and heard the voice of a man whom he didn't want to meet now, otherwise, he may lose his control and break Shyam's bones now only. But as he promised Aman, he can't do that, he has to wait for proof. What if Shyam is innocent, though he doubts that? So he turned his face to another side and closed his eyes to cool down his nerves, and he couldn't alert Shyam. 

Finally, Arnav became calm and turned toward Shyam, keeping his hand in his pants pocket so that people won't see his nerves, he uttered in the calmest deadly voice, "What happened, Jijaji? Suddenly so much care for the person to whom you didn't think twice about blaming for Di's accident?"

Shyam was caught off-guard by Arnav's question. While shuttering he said, "Salesahaab, it's not like I blamed Khushi Ji intentionally, I had just a doubt, you knew I was already under the grief of losing my unborn, so I didn't know what I was saying."

Arnav was amused by Shyam's reply, is this man intelligent enough to cover up his sins? He needed more information from Shyam, he wanted more proof against this man, let's try, he thought uttering, "Grief? Yeah, you are right. But then you should have doubted everyone here. Why only Khushi?"