Part 34

Recap: Last chapter ends with Arshi confession.

Arnav's Farmhouse 

It’s been more than an hour since Aman, Aryan, and Meera reached Arnav’s farmhouse, but Arshi hasn’t returned yet. Aman was pacing in the hall worriedly and asked the others, “Why haven’t they come yet?”

Aryan rolled his eyes as he knew Aman wouldn’t stop worrying for them until they reached the farmhouse.

Meera stood up, getting fed up too; and came in front of Aman, “Stop it, Aman. You’re giving me a headache. And stop worrying unnecessarily. You know that they are at the penthouse.”

Aman sighed and sat beside Aryan, resting his head on Aryan’s shoulder. He muttered his worry, “I don’t want Arnav to take out his anger on Khushi. That’s why I’m worried.”

Aryan looked at him and raised his eyebrows, “Do you think Arnav will take out his anger on his Mithu?”

Aman sat straight and nodded his head, “Yes, if that matter affects Khushi’s mental or physical health, then he will get angry at her. And you know he doesn’t know where to stop when he gets angry. Khushi is already hurt; if Arnav lashes out at her, she will be more hurt.”

Aryan knew that if this continued, Aman would directly go to the penthouse and bring them back. So he stood up and moved toward Meera and whispered, “Please stop him, Meera; otherwise, he will eat our brains until Arnav and Khushi reach here.”

Meera nodded her head and sat beside Aman, placing her hand on his shoulder. “Relax, Aman. She will be fine. And she knows how to handle everyone." 

When Meera saw that Aman wasn’t believing her, she told them, “You should have seen her lioness form in front of the Gupta ladies. She is like Lady ASR.”

Aryan was amazed at Meera’s lying skills; how conveniently she was lying to Aman. “Really, Meera?”

Aman rolled his eyes, “Don’t lie to us Meera; Kiddo and Lady ASR… Kuch bhiiii.”

Meera was shocked at their response, “Don’t you believe me?”

Both Aman and Aryan shook their heads. Then Meera said, “Okay then, listen to what actually happened in Gupta's house before you guys came.” 

Meera explained whatever happened in Gupta House to them.

After listening to her, they had an unbelievable expression on their faces. Their cute little sister, that little kitten turned into a lioness. They just couldn’t come to believe it. 

Aryan then finally opened his mouth, digesting the facts, “Unbelievable… But on a different note, it proved that Arnav and Khushi are soulmates.”

Aman made a face, “Yeah, you are right Aryan; it is unbelievable. Meera, you should have recorded it.”

Meera looked at him, “Are you serious?”

Aman shrugged his shoulders, “Yes, I am. There are two reasons behind it. First one: it will work as proof that kiddo could be a lioness if time permits. And the second one: we won’t get this chance again to see our little devil in her real devil form.”

Meera looked at Aryan, pointing at Aman, she asked “Where did you find this mental piece?”

Before Aryan could reply, Aman jumped on his side and put his hand on Aryan’s neck saying, “From Lucknow Mental Hospital,” with a wide grin on his face.

Then rubbing his hand, he said, “You know what, Meera? Khushi’s treatment was just an excuse to bring you here. My parents needed a permanent doctor for me so Aryan suggested your name. And they decided that if their daughter-in-law is a psychiatrist it would be good for their mad son. And then they told me to trap you in my love game.”