Part 25

Arnav moved toward his chair and looked down file which was kept on his table, with the name on it "Report on Shyam Manohar Jha"

Arnav sat on the chair, took Shyam's file, and kept it aside, then he saw 'Report on Khushi Kumari Gupta', and started reading it with utmost concentration. It has every minute detail about Khushi's life, her real parents, her schooling, college life, and after that. And at the end of her fiance's details, while reading this his eyes turned red, and he clenched his fist, his knuckles turning white. He came at the last part of the Report, Khushi's accident, and it said that attempted to murder.

Aryan and Aman, firstly were shocked that the way Arnav put Shyam's file aside, as they were expecting him to blast. But here they were seeing something else. And now the way  Arnav's expression changed, they feared that maybe he could misunderstand Khushi or blame her if he didn't see Shym's report first. They gulped at his changing form. They knew the Monster in him was waking up and after reading Shyam's report he would come in his full form.

Arnav closed Khushi's report, no one can guess what he was going through while reading the report. Except for his close one who knew him really behind the ASR mask. Then he closed his eyes, bringing back his composure. He kept Khushi's file in a drawer and locked it. After this, he opened Shyam's file and started reading it. There was no change in his expression which amused Aryan and Aman. He was reading it like it was a business file.

In this file, Shyam's every crime, fraud like embezzlement of Money, trying to transfer AR shares in his name, his gambling habits, extravagant spending of money on luxurious items, etc. Proof regarding this was saved on CDs one more thing caught his attention. It had a video in which Shyam was trying to kill Shashi, this was a clip from a CCTV camera of a Medical store, which is opposite the window of Gupta's house. 

Arnav read everything carefully till the end, he left the file open and took out his mobile, called someone, and while doing that he started playing with a paperweight rotating it. Leaning on his chair, his left hand was holding his mobile near his ear, and his eyes were looking at a paperweight that he was playing with, but it looked like he was playing with someone else thinking the paperweight was him. Arnav's look was confusing Aman and Aryan and scaring them too. 

Aman looked at Aryan and raised his eyebrow in an asking manner for which Aryan just shrugged his shoulders. 

That's when the call was attended on the other side.  

"ACP Diwan speaking."

"Hello, Diwan Uncle, Arnav here."

"Ohh, Sorry my child, I didn’t check my phone before receiving the call. Bolo Arnav kaise yaad kiya?”

“Uncle, I asked you a few days back to reopen Khushi’s accident case.”

“Yeah, Arnav, I am going to call you for this only, I guess before that you got the report. I must say your private investigators are highly efficient and fast. So as per your request, we reopened Khushi's case and got enough proof against the guilty with the help of your private investigator. Now we can arrest him. So should we come to Shativan?”

“No Uncle, first go to Laxmi Nagar and get a written complaint against him from Gupta’s, Shashi Uncle maybe won't be able to talk but with his gestures, you can understand him. Show the video to Mrs. Mishra and Garima Aunty, so that they will agree to file a report against him, if they won’t, call me, and I will personally talk to them or just say that Arnav knows everything.”

“As you say, I am sending officers to Laxmi Nagar after that to Shativan.”

“Hmm..”