Part 6

RM

In the evening finally, Arnav, Khushi, and Miss D'souza reached Raizada Mansion after completing all the discharge formalities in the City Hospital. When they reached RM, Khushi was mesmerized by looking at biggggg Mansion, she tugged Arnav, and asked, "Is this your house?"

Arnav nodded, and Khushi smiled at him wholeheartedly and excitedly said, "Wow….this house is so big, Arnav." He just smiled at her. Everyone was waiting for them at the door to welcome Khushi except Shyam. Anjali did aarti of her and put tikka on Khushi's head and Khushi said, "Put tikka on Arnav's forehead too."

Now Anjali hesitated to do the same with Arnav but everyone was shocked when Arnav moved forward and bent his head to allow Anjali to apply tikka on his forehead. After welcoming her Arnav moved Khushi's wheelchair towards RM hall.

When they reached the hall, Raizadas surrounded them, getting scared of so many people Khushi held Arnav's hand tightly, understanding her fear,  he just pressed her hand and said, "It's okay they are family Khushi, let me introduce you to them."

Khushi then looked toward everyone and Arnav called his Di, "Look Khushi, she is my Di, her name is Anjali."

Khushi nodded and smiled at her and said, "Yes I know she came to the hospital and touched your cheek to talk with you."

Embarrassed at her comment, Arnav called Nani, "She is my Nani."

Khushi nodded, "Namastey, but Arnav what should I call her?"

"You call her Nani only.. okay?"

"Okay, Namastey Nani, how are you?"Khushi asked her.

Smiling at her and keeping her hand on Khushi's head and said," Jeeyat raho bitiya,  I am good bitiya."

Now Arnav called Akash and before he said something Khushi interrupted him and said, "I know him, chashmish  uncle."

Arnav pressed his lips not to smile at her and said, "Yeah, but his name is not Chashmish Uncle, it's Akash, he is my brother."

Pouting at him, Khushi nodded and said, "Okay, Hello Chashmish Akash Uncle."

Adjustings his specs properly Akash said, "Hello Khushiji."

Khushi furrowed her brows and said, "Khushijiiiiii .. nahi sirf Khushi"

Akash nodded, "Yeah….Hello Khushi."

Then Khushi saw Payal who was standing beside Akash, "Hello, Head down Aunty!!"

"Head down Aunty???" Everyone questioned.

"Haan, That aunty always keeps her head down and looks at the floor, don't know why?" Khushi explained confusedly.

"Khushi, She is Payal, your Jiji and Akash's wife," Arnav introduced Payal to save Payal from the embarrassing situation.

Khushi nodded and smiled at her. Arnav then called Mami, "Khushi she is my Mami and beside her is my Mama."

Khushi greeted them and motioned Arnav to bend down who did and she whispered which can be heard by everyone easily, "Arnav, why did your Mami paint her face with paint? Didn't she know that paint should be used to paint the wall only, not on the face, otherwise her face becomes like a wall?"